2001 Civic

k20whitevic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
2001 Civic - Updated 2/3/05 - New toys.

Update - 2/3/05

This is my 2001 Civic. I bought it brand new in 01' and it's been my pride and joy since. Mod list below.

Engine : K20A w/ Y2M3 | OEM RSX Mounts | Injen SRI | TODA Racing Race Header | DC Sports TCS | Hondata IMG | Hondata K20A ECU Reflash | Exedy Cerametallic clutch | Exedy Flywheel | RSX-S Radiator | RSX-S Overflow | RSX-S Fans

Suspension/Brakes : TODA Fightex DA's | AutoPower Race Roll Bar powder coated blue | 5 Lug conversion (F + R) | DC5-R Brake Ducts | DC5-R Brembos | DC5-R Hubs and knuckles | DC5-R Alluminum A arms | DC5-R Sways (F + R) | DC5-R Strut tower support bar | DC Sports Front Upper strut tower bar | DC Sports Rear lower tie bar

Exterior/Wheels : FiberImages CF Hood | Xenon Front & Sides | Buddy Club Rear | Volk TE-37's 17 x 7.5 | Potenza S-03's

Interior : Recaro Pole Position (Driver) | Recaro Speed (passanger) | Rewrapped Backseat | Rewrapped Doors | MOMO Hub | NRG Quickrelease | Sparco Lap 5 | Science of Speed NSX-R Horn | Autometer Cobalt Oil Pressure, Fuel Pressure, A/F | Sparco 4 point 3 inch cam lock (Driver) | Sparco 3 point 2 inch (Passanger)

Updated pictures -

Last edited:

civicracing98

im a cc whore :/
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a k20 powered 7th gen..niiiceeeeeee

[civic]

Moderfucker
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Your setup is nice dude. I really like it.

bcivic94

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
not a big fan of white on white but looks good and looks like you have alot of money into it id like to see the mod list.

spursfan

4LOOKS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow!
did you swap that motor yourself? do they have mounts now for that conversion?
i want that same k20 motor in my 03. tell me more.

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow that is awsome! you did a great job...how does it pull?

k20whitevic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yes, I did do the swap myself, but I tell you, I wish I would have waited a few years to do it! Things are sooo much cheaper now versus when I did it. Hasport does well mounts these days, as well as wiring harnesses to make things much easier.

soswank

Dentist in the making
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looking very nice. white rims with white paint looks good. i would rec. not to get black tint, otherwise [i think] it would look gay. the engine looks great. how much money did you end up putting in for the "evolution"?

k20whitevic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Back in September of 02 is when I sourced my first engine, a K20A2. Had that shipped to me for 5000 (engine, trans, axles, subframe, front and rear suspension, brakes, wiring, rad, shifter, fans, overflow, battery box, ecu, rsx-s mounts.......THE WHOLE WORKS). From there spent three months swapping it, cutting out/welding in mounts, and figuring out the f**king WIRING!!! Two Helms manuals, a notebook, and a garage floor. You have to love it! Modded that engine pretty well (Injen SRI, Comptech Race header, DC Sports TCS, TODA Valve springs, Spec A's, TODA ECU, Hondata IMG, Exedy clutch, Exedy flywheel) and blew it up one night coming home (my own fault, another story for another day).....

Then, I sourced an entire DC5-R front clip from Japan and spent 5000 to my door for that, but waited 4 months to get it....damn customs! The rest is history..

Going-West

Tree people on my radio
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
props for that. im just getting in to the autox scene

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
HOLY s**t! You got a DC-5R front clip for $5000?? :shocked2: You lucky SOB! You must be makin mucho dough or robbin banks cause I don't know where half these guys get there money to do the things I've seen. :drool: Nice setup! :thumbs up

Mr. Lin

Admiral Ackbar
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's a very very nice car.
It's got power and style. Not ricey either.

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
VERY very nice car...... But whats with the trunk?...... That just bugs me, but because the rest of the car is sooooooo nice I'm not gonna nit pick with it.....

And MAJOR props to you for doin the swap yourself.... Takes a lot of patience to do that..... :thumbs up

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
holy s**t! :shock: fuggin sick dude!

k20whitevic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TheVTECPush said:
VERY very nice car...... But whats with the trunk?...... That just bugs me, but because the rest of the car is sooooooo nice I'm not gonna nit pick with it.....

And MAJOR props to you for doin the swap yourself.... Takes a lot of patience to do that..... :thumbs up
It's all good, I have to have some sort of stereo. My love of music is just too much.