2001 Civic

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i love white and love k20's.....sweeeeeeet ride...

jdmcivicsilver

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo bro i have to agree with everyone i haven't seen a 7th gen that beautiful anywhere. i give you props and yea where do you get your money 5000 there and 5000 here boy hook us up bro. Welcome to club civic man peace

k20whitevic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
jdmcivicsilver said:
yo bro i have to agree with everyone i haven't seen a 7th gen that beautiful anywhere. i give you props and yea where do you get your money 5000 there and 5000 here boy hook us up bro. Welcome to club civic man peace
HAHAHA. Yeah, I agree, that's why I'm going back to school for my Bachelors degree.

spursfan

4LOOKS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm still learning but what is a DC5-R? I know about the fron end clips but whats so special about the DC5-R?

mugen00

American Honda=Domestic
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
spursfan said:
I'm still learning but what is a DC5-R? I know about the fron end clips but whats so special about the DC5-R?
I believe DC5-R is a Type R RSX right?? Correct me if im wrong. Thats the only thing i could think of

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
k20whitevic said:
It's all good, I have to have some sort of stereo. My love of music is just too much.
Oh I hear yah.... I gotta have a stereo... Luckily my stock speakers are allright with a new head unit.... The reason I said what I said is that it looks kinda ghetto to me.... :what:

k20whitevic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TheVTECPush said:
Oh I hear yah.... I gotta have a stereo... Luckily my stock speakers are allright with a new head unit.... The reason I said what I said is that it looks kinda ghetto to me.... :what:
How is it ghetto? I'm trying to argue, just looking for constructive criticism.

spursfan

4LOOKS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so its a front end of a type r rsx? whats so special about it??

k20whitevic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
DC5-R = Honda Integra Type R which comes with the K20A engine (Japan only)

My car, has the engine, alone with damn near every suspension piece from a DC5-R on it.

spursfan

4LOOKS
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok,
damn dude thats awesome.
is there a website to by those pieces?
i'd like to do the K20 swap myself.

Redbone

Movin on up...
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
mugen00 said:
I believe DC5-R is a Type R RSX right?? Correct me if im wrong. Thats the only thing i could think of
Actually in Japan, the RSX is the next generation of the Integra except that that RSX/Integra has a K20A in it. ;)

42Steps

Welcome my son....
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
k20whitevic said:
How is it ghetto? I'm trying to argue, just looking for constructive criticism.
I'm sorry if I come off as being a hata.... I don't mean to be.... The reason it looks kinda ghetto to me (and that is just slightly) is because it looks just like a blue panel with a couple of pieces put on there.... What would look better, IMO (and this is only IMO), is if you had a slanted "box" with the same carpet that the trunk has iin the back.... The blue just doesnt match or look good in the trunk.... Sorry.....

k20whitevic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TheVTECPush said:
I'm sorry if I come off as being a hata.... I don't mean to be.... The reason it looks kinda ghetto to me (and that is just slightly) is because it looks just like a blue panel with a couple of pieces put on there.... What would look better, IMO (and this is only IMO), is if you had a slanted "box" with the same carpet that the trunk has iin the back.... The blue just doesnt match or look good in the trunk.... Sorry.....
Don't be sorry at all. :D I'm all about constructive criticism, and ways to improve the ride.

I had something similar to what you're describing in there before I put this setup in. Only I had three 12's in there, with three amps as well. I hated it, and found it too blah with just the carpet. Thanks for your input!

PS. This setup was much more fun to install. HEHE.

PSS. I realize what I wrote now. I'm a retard, and I'm sorry. It's suppose to read, "I'm NOT trying to argue" Man do I feel like an a*****e now!

Last edited:

got_sake?

1.7 ltrs of fury!!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yummy.........makes me wanna sell a kindney on the black market so I can afford a K swap. DAMN MY P0VERTY!!