5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ride, i dont like the headlights or the kit but to each his own

k20whitevic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
loon said:
nice ride, i dont like the headlights or the kit but to each his own
It's alright, those headlights are off, going OEM, cleared, painted white (so sick of seeing blacked out ones), HID Retro from an 03' E46.

I'm getting bored with the front end as well.. Thought about OEM front bumper, FiberImages CF lip, but haven't quite made my mind up yet... :P

TeRRoRiFiC35

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Seibon Wings West CF lip looks sick

k20whitevic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
TeRRoRiFiC35 said:
Seibon Wings West CF lip looks sick
I have seen those, and heard they are good quality as well. I just don't like the actual design of the WW lip. The flare outs that are on both sides really turn me off of it.

k20whitevic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Because I HATE adjustable seats. My last set were adjustable, and I absolutely hated them. So, since my girlfriend couldn't live without adjustment, I let her pick out whatever seat she wanted for the passanger.

stealthy

4 Doors For More Whores
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hmm you must really care about her.....just doesnt look right imo

Merlin

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so is the K20 a better engine than the well proclaimed B18 or B20 engines, if not can you even fit a B18 or B20 in an 03

skinnyjdm

Always bet on black
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow...........just wow.

I'm not usually a fan of 7th gens but that is one nice looking car. Plus super props for doin the swap. You may have just convinced me to save a little extra for the swap and get a K :D

k20whitevic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Merlin said:
so is the K20 a better engine than the well proclaimed B18 or B20 engines, if not can you even fit a B18 or B20 in an 03
Simply said, yes, it is a better engine.

You can, but it's illeagal, and places that actually check things like this, you can get into severe trouble.

Merlin

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
k20whitevic said:
Simply said, yes, it is a better engine.

You can, but it's illeagal, and places that actually check things like this, you can get into severe trouble.

thanks man: i didnt no that it was illeagal, i heard of someone around athens doing a B18 swap i belive, so i thought it was leagal.

On the trunk i think plexy it and put lights in tha box that s**t looks tight. rokferd are definetly tha way to go i love tha 2 twelves i have. but still not bad, i know how it fels with no beats,4 tickets and 600 dollars latter i had none for 6 months. tha ingin looks great not to fancy but not to plain, JUST RIGHT! not a big fan of whit on whit but u plled it off great!

k20whitevic

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Merlin said:
thanks man: i didnt no that it was illeagal, i heard of someone around athens doing a B18 swap i belive, so i thought it was leagal.

On the trunk i think plexy it and put lights in tha box that s**t looks tight. rokferd are definetly tha way to go i love tha 2 twelves i have. but still not bad, i know how it fels with no beats,4 tickets and 600 dollars latter i had none for 6 months. tha ingin looks great not to fancy but not to plain, JUST RIGHT! not a big fan of whit on whit but u plled it off great!
I'm just going to say thanks to this. Oh, and that there will never be lights of any kind other than head/tail lights on or in my car.

Asthmatic

Formally DXpowR
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hooooly s**t dude... u made that car look like it came with that engine... extremely nice. Good job on the swap. Lot of people say they dont like the white on white.. but honestly i would drive that car if it were s**t brown as long as i got that engine in there.

imaaccK20A

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn look like a lot of f**king work but its wort it im about to start doing mine too hopefully i get my swap today.

o0kuam0o

Master of Ceremonies
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so bought the motor.. then spent another 5 g's on a front clip? so like 10 g's total? next, turbo that SOB...