5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sexy!

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hmmm, sooo like coolant looked like trash..... I bought some flush crap to get it all out but for now i just drained it and replaced it with the honda coolant i had left over from the si. Also brake and clutch resevoirs are black loool. And I've got a guy dropping off a stock ap1 exhaust monday =)

Also got diff fluid, engine oil, filter, brake fluid, and buying the mtf and crush washers from honda tomorrow as well as more coolant.

2000 EKCivicEX

i VTAK
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
quick question anyone have experience with installing a cat back on the 06-09 civic si's? I just bought one and it doesn't include a new one for in between the mid pipe and cat. im not sure if it even needs one just figured id ask. id tried Google but cant seem to find info.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Catback exhaust IS the thing between midpipe and cat. You don't need the whatever part you are looking for.

2000 EKCivicEX

i VTAK
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh damn i feel like a retard a completely forgot to put " gasket". thats what i was wondering sorry guys

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
whats up guys? its been a while since ive posted on here, i kinda forgot about this place :oops:

comin back with some bad news tho lol. my 2000 si was stolen! thats right, second civic ive owned thats been stolen. funny part about this situation is that my other civic was found in like 3 days or something like that, its been over 2 months with this car and still no dice haha. at least with this one i had full coverage, doubled my money on it too ;). i paid $3851 for the car and got $7234 from insurance. im callin it quits on the honda game for a while until i can get a place with a garage. in the market for a truck now, been lookin at colorados, tacomas, and 4runners.

RIP :( lol

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
im callin it quits on the honda game for a while until i can get a place with a garage.

I'm in the same boat lol

Sorry to hear your car got jacked though, at least you got some money for it!

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:hi:

It's been a while....!!!

Matt and I just had our one year anniversary in August. Thanks, CC, for bringing us together ;) Quick update on everyone's lift? S0n, you upgraded nicely, eh? So rich! $$$

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
=) that costs less than the new civic! and a lot more promising to play with in the engine bay haha

Akiahara96

back!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:hi:

It's been a while....!!!

Matt and I just had our one year anniversary in August. Thanks, CC, for bringing us together ;) Quick update on everyone's lift? S0n, you upgraded nicely, eh? So rich! $$$
good god, it's been a year already? o__O starting to feel old. :lol:

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
S0n - cheaper than the civic? really? d00d. how'd you score that one?1

Lena - what's been going on?! We should do Shoki's soon. =)

Noodler

I wear socks
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the si was 12k, the s2k is 10.5k. :D

i just got a set of 4 8mm spacers for $30 and a set of 4 7mm spacers for free.