i am fresh
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
20's on a 00 si = no no .. maybe a newer accord or civic would look better

Coutts

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah im not sure if the wheel well would be able to fit it all, plus your turnign radius will be horrible probably, but if you have the money and the means, go right ahead, i myself would like to see this done.

NaptownHonda01

5+ Year Member
Dude 20's on a civic are sick. I have 19" chromes on my 6th gen EX. I love the way they look. Yeah my civic doesn't have the giddy but I could care less. My 19's are sick. I think 20's on a civic is soooo bad. (the good bad) lol. Do it. I had to shave some of my wheel well to tuck the 19s. Maybe do the same thing?

lilwhitecoupe

Ricer
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i think you would need a lift to be able to turn cause you would rape your tires on the body of the car lol but good luck with waht you choose, 14's ftw

NaptownHonda01

5+ Year Member
Anyone hatin' on the big rims can lick a d**k. I wanna see these 20s when they're done too. I think it's gonna look sick.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NaptownHonda01 said:
Anyone hatin' on the big rims can lick a d**k. I wanna see these 20s when they're done too. I think it's gonna look sick.
if you are looking for an ebattle this is the wrong site for you..

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey man if i were you , sence you have 30k to play with, go with a bigger wheel than 20 say 30 or something make your civic a donk :cool:

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NaptownHonda01 said:
they look f**king stupid and 20's require a lift kit - my car club had hosted a show at moroso this weekend and someone had a civic on 20's ... they couldnt drive it before the lift kit ... and it wasnt even fast enough to get out of its own way let alone another cars way - get wheels that fit your car - if you want 20's buy a car with bigger area so the wheel fits ...

Sundown

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Drackonn said:
they look f**king stupid and 20's require a lift kit
No they dont.. They make 20's specifically for sport compacts now. I dont know what offset they use, but they are said to be able to fit under near stock wheelwells..

and if the op wants 20's, then let him get them.. but if you're getting 20 inch chrome wheels, you may want to get some power upgrades because the b16 isnt going to like the extra weight..

Ominous G2

ClubIntegra.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LMAO at naptown.

20s on an EM1, what a waste. Biggest I would go in mine would be 16"s. I like turning, that Si deserves a better home.

madhopz88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
silver booolet said:
if you got 30k in cash why the hell are you playing with a honda??
yeah seriously....i'd be whippin around something else than a civic riding on 20" of chrome :lol:
waste of money imo

Trey99EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Um... If you plan on turning go with 18's. They can look good, and they are plenty big. If you do 20 you wil rub, rub and rub some more. What would you do for tires? Like 25 series? Do they make them. Well if you hit one pothole you are going to have a flat or a bent rim. Lets be relistic. I saw a civic on 19's with stock ride height and it rubbed.

madhopz88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i knew a guy who put 19" chroms rims on his eg hatch. he could not turn or else he'd scrape really bad. he shredded up his tires in a couple days. plus it looked rediculous. personally on 6th gens, i havent seen anything above 17's that i liked

legend1011

Banned
Not to be rude, but that's like putting 13's on an Escalade with lo pro tires. I mean I understand you want the 20's but it doesn't go with a Civic. If you like Honda cars so much think about putting them on an RL or bigger body sedan.

CivicBoy80

Banned
legend1011 said:
Not to be rude, but that's like putting 13's on an Escalade with lo pro tires. I mean I understand you want the 20's but it doesn't go with a Civic. If you like Honda cars so much think about putting them on an RL or bigger body sedan.
That's the point of 20's. To push the limits and to not have what u have. I bet 13's might look good if done right and it all depends on style.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
madhopz88 said:
i knew a guy who put 19" chroms rims on his eg hatch. he could not turn or else he'd scrape really bad. he shredded up his tires in a couple days. plus it looked rediculous. personally on 6th gens, i havent seen anything above 17's that i liked
irts just as ridiculous as trying to make an economy car fast

CivicBoy80

Banned
madhopz88 said:
yeah seriously....i'd be whippin around something else than a civic riding on 20" of chrome :lol:
waste of money imo
I sence jelousy cuz u now I plan on doin big things to my civic. Why do u guys not support my plans. Just mad cuz it will be the bestest civic on this intrenet board. Watch when I mod it. My boi has a rim shop and says it can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.