20's on 2000 Civic

Status
Not open for further replies.

madhopz88

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
CivicBoy80 said:
I sence jelousy cuz u now I plan on doin big things to my civic. Why do u guys not support my plans. Just mad cuz it will be the bestest civic on this intrenet board. Watch when I mod it. My boi has a rim shop and says it can be done.
if thats what you wanna do, by all means do it man. its not my personal style, but if you like it, thats all that matters. make sure to post pics when you got it done

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey man if you want to go and do things ppl havent done yet im telling you try and see if you can do a 30 or 40 inch rim, wont look good at all "or will the 20 inch" but it will be somehting noone has and that seems to be what your after so go bigger than 20

legend1011

Banned
madhopz88 said:
if thats what you wanna do, by all means do it man. its not my personal style, but if you like it, thats all that matters. make sure to post pics when you got it done
Some people like chrome, some like speed, and some like having a ball sack hang from their rear bumper. Let them Hang:lol:

Evan.

iTrader EVERYthing
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CivicBoy80 said:
I sence jelousy cuz u now I plan on doin big things to my civic. Why do u guys not support my plans. Just mad cuz it will be the bestest civic on this intrenet board. Watch when I mod it. My boi has a rim shop and says it can be done.
actualy, im mad jealoz coz u hav dem betr egnlish skillz dan me.

Seriously, can I close this thread yet? Since oc unlocked it.

philly fresh

5+ Year Member
well regardless you if your going to do it dont come here and ask for our opinions if your gonna get your panties in a twist. im assuming that you know this is a more performance minded forum. if you want to put lexanis on your ride then do it. and while your at it do motor work to lug those wheels around, suspension cuz your going to trash what ever you have under there. and brakes to slow those monsters down. but if your going for a donk then get a caprice on 30s. DONKS looks like roller skates. and if you have all this so called money why you even gonna go with lexanis. why not go with asantis, lorinser, lowenhart, or privat. get some jdm recaros too while your at it and recover them in chinchila. GL on your "project"

cole

holding monster
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
philly fresh said:
well regardless you if your going to do it dont come here and ask for our opinions if your gonna get your panties in a twist. im assuming that you know this is a more performance minded forum. if you want to put lexanis on your ride then do it. and while your at it do motor work to lug those wheels around, suspension cuz your going to trash what ever you have under there. and brakes to slow those monsters down. but if your going for a donk then get a caprice on 30s. DONKS looks like roller skates. and if you have all this so called money why you even gonna go with lexanis. why not go with asantis, lorinser, lowenhart, or privat. get some jdm recaros too while your at it and recover them in chinchila. GL on your "project"
haha thats what im sayin make his car a donk, and lol on the chinchila coverd recaros :lol: theres a donk car show in august in houston

philly fresh

5+ Year Member
donks are so fukin funny. so is ghost riding the whip. what drunk mother f**ker came up with that. maybe someone that had a donk and wanted to roller skate his whip.

Drackonn

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sk8shorty017 said:
actualy, im mad jealoz coz u hav dem betr egnlish skillz dan me.

Seriously, can I close this thread yet? Since oc unlocked it.
lol

on another note - I wanna see what a civic on 20's with a supposed additional 30 grand dropped into looks like ... i cant wait to see pics its gonna be awesome I can already tell hehehe ... why dont you go pick up something besides a civic with 30 grand?

I mean if you wanna dump 30 grand into a civic then by all means go ahead - in reality it doesnt really matter what the hell anyone says as long as you like it ... but we shall see ...

FRODO

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
CivicBoy80 said:

:roll: :roll: :roll: Dude....WTF? Why would this site one that 80% of us are fans of clean cars be jelous of your Si that is going to look like ass when you are done? Well whatever here goes another EM1 down the drain......

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
sorry oc but no good is ocming from this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.