1. New Forum Software:
    We have finally upgraded the forum software due to it being so outdated. If you are having any issues with new forum please let us know. Please post any issues in this thread http://www.clubcivic.com/forum/threads/clubcivic-com-forum-upgrade.227221/

2slo4u: My White Virgin

Discussion in 'Show off your 8th Generation Honda Civic (2006-201' started by 2slo4u, Nov 10, 2011.

Welcome to ClubCivic a Honda Civic Forum

Club Civic is an online Honda Civic forum and community for all Honda Civic enthusiasts. Whether you own a Honda Civic Si, Ex, Type R, Dx, Lx, Cx, Dx, Vx, or even a hybrid you will find valuable information and honda civic car parts on this site. Take a look around to view Honda Civic discussion; including a photo gallery, maintenance information, tech tips, as well as ways to get better performance from your Honda Civic. Visit the Members Ride's to view and rate other member’s Honda Civics. Click here to start viewing the Honda Civic Forums. Before you start posting on this site you will need to register. If you are already registered and not logged in, please login here.

Browse the forums by generation by clicking below or browse all honda civic forums.

1. 2slo4u

2slo4u wait4me Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

Told you I wasn't going anywhere! Wife and I picked this up last week for $8300. Has 70k miles. Body is in perfect condition and the motor runs strong. Only thing bad in my eyes is that the interior wasn't taken care of that great. I'll post a pic of the front tomorrow, i forgot to take one i guess :(
    So far I've done the tint, and I ordered the HFP front lip...should be in soon!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. CHILD

CHILD All Day, All JDM Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

nice nice. Got an auto coupe myself. Its nice to just get in and go

3. antie22

antie22 i Registered VIP

ALRIGHT!!! back in the GAME!! but i see its an auto....(yes i know your wife cant drive stick) but ohwell at least you picked up a nice clean civic and not a hyundai LoL

so are you sticking to no motor mods since your tired of dealing with them...(and cuz its an auto)?

4. TigBitties

TigBitties Frame Bangin Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

ah the wife could of learned stick on a stock civic! you made a sacrifice, so can she lol

nice car though! i love these in white

5. 2slo4u

You guys got no idea how close I was to buying an SI!! Then she reminded me the reason why I sold the car in the first place. Save gas, daily, small family car. I instantly lost haha. But yep I'm ok with it though. No engine mods are going to happen here. I'm just going to make it look nice and keep the people guessing what I have inside :p. I don't plan on doing much to it but I still want to make it really clean. My wife is going to be driving it to school most likely so I don't want to do too much to it. I have to relearn everything about a car now. Took me so long to learn the "in and outs" of my old car.

6. iBeast

iBeast New Member Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

an auto... eh. ok, but you have to make this one look good on the outside.

7. treeafodo

treeafodo Austin Registered VIP

Nice pickup. Glad to see you didn't go anywhere.

8. JohnS.

JohnS. BANGARANG Staff Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

2 things I really like about the 8th gens: the adjustable arm rest and the seats.

Great pick up! :thumbs up. Can't wait to see what you have in store! ;)

9. dj_hallucn8

dj_hallucn8 "to punish and enslave" Registered VIP

Rims, small drop, & some stickers for added HP, lol, nice pick up though, getting the interior clean is going to be a chore but I know your up to it.

10. civicspencer

civicspencer New Member Registered VIP

11. 2slo4u

Anyone have tips on cleaning tan cloth interior. I use to work at a detailing place but the stuff we used I can't buy at a store.

I want lip to come in already!!
    The seats really are comfy!! The arm rest thing is cool, the only thing bad is that the arm rests' clip thing that holds it down are known to breaking. The previous owner broke it and I had to buy a new one already.
    There IS a body kit I like that is out there...sigh...dream

12. watisjdm

watisjdm Clit Commander Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

good to seeyou got a new project, these 4drs look awesome with the right lip kit and such =)

13. dj_hallucn8

dj_hallucn8 "to punish and enslave" Registered VIP

I used a spray bottle mixed with 15% Dawn & 85% water & used a soft brush on the seats & hard brush on the carpet then shop vac the hell out of it, also heard simple green mixture at 10% will work just as good if not better.

14. Kalindian

Kalindian New Civic Here!

I'm excited to se how this one turns out...subbed

15. Hecz

Hecz New Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member 10+ Year Member

1. nice house 2. nice price 3. nice car. :D

16. speedygonzales

speedygonzales Royal Member ~ RonJ Registered VIP

looks clean man. nice pick up.

17. AllStockHatch

AllStockHatch Unregistered User Registered VIP 5+ Year Member

Love the white sedans! Glad you got something that is family functional. Please the wife, she'll please you. Wanna see this thing with goodies exploiting the exterior. You could do some swapping of the interior to Si maybe, that'd be sweet.

18. emerican

emerican New Member Registered VIP

Looks really good man i like it

19. Decipher

Decipher New Member Registered VIP

20. JohnS.

JohnS. BANGARANG Staff Member Registered VIP Registered OG 5+ Year Member

Bumper might look OEM but that doesn't mean it's OEM. A lot of aftermarket OE replacements look identical to their counter parts from the stealership. It might be a shadow or lighting but it looks like the front bumper is a different color in that first picture.

My brother has a white 06 sedan. I think the paint sucks on the 8th gens. He never takes care of it (wash or wax) and the clear coat is flaking off, the body panels are starting to look different colors....it's horrendous. I can't recall if he ever took care of his 6th gen (my car that I own now) but my paint is no where near as bad (color and flaking wise. The car has a s**t ton of dents and rock chips though).