tham good luck you have come a long way

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks for the sig choas and thaks efren

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
heres a few pics of the mpfi swap not totally done still gotta work out some kinks but you get the idea..

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
its lookin better...keep up the nice work

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea thanks.. im prolly gonna end up ditchin this motor and get a dohc zc this summer cuz for the price and the power you just cant beat it plus its a direct bolt in

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ill be removing the DOHC ZC from my black hatch, and probably putting the LS motor in it.

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol green said he was takin the zc out of his black hatch il want dibs if he decides to sell

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
4gcivic69 said:
lol green said he was takin the zc out of his black hatch il want dibs if he decides to sell
if i decide to sell and not build it. you will be the first to know

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
welp here it is all nice and done my mpfi swap these are the progress pics from the earlliest engine bay pics to now..

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it runs good its still overheating a little but ill get that worked out.. oh and there is a huge difference now across the whole rpm range

Rex_89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if your overheating you might have to run your fan to a switch of you can even make it so its constantly on. Thats how mine is so I dont have to worry about it.

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no real updates fixed the overheating problem thats it oh and fried my one sub now i got a sony explode instead of an infinity.. no header.. im thinkin about a swap but not sure what yet.. may have found a good deal on a dohc zc locally also may be picking up a mint t 25 locally for when i do my first turbo project.. thats about it just started workin for the summer so really dont have money quite yet but i promise some updates soon