4gcivic69's build thread

91SiVTEC

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol @ the Hello Kitty sticker, which lip is that?!

ride height is nice! almost as low as mine!!!! ha HAAAAAAA!

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
the lip is from an mk3 jetta.. yea i love the ride height but i hate it at the same time cuz i scrape all the time and have to be so careful

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
i should be buyin an ls bottom end on friday.. possible ls/vtec in the works

STEP OVER TO THE DARKSIDE MY PADDAWON LEARNER :twisted:

We all knew it would only be a matter of time befor your feeling would lead you this way .

HAHA.

And to answer you question on oem side skirts yes they are some stock oem side skirts for our car`s but there not called side skirts there called "Side Diffusers" and there ultra rare from uk but ,I belive password has a set up that dont look to bad for 200.

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea yea yea.. it happened lol... i have seen those on password jdm i was just wonderin if there was a cheaper version and beside the ricey body kit side skirts

SilentMist

10 psi seems like a dream
yea yea yea.. it happened lol... i have seen those on password jdm i was just wonderin if there was a cheaper version and beside the ricey body kit side skirts
nope but to tell the truth there a set of boxy look ones with like small cut out recentangles towards the end that keep to the body and arent like flared or anything there not too bad lookin,I am not sure if buddy club makes the or wing west.

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
these are about the best ones i found im not sure how i fell about them yet but i kinda like them..

edit the password jdm ones arent even that much more i might just get those if i end up gettin side skirts

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
these are about the best ones i found im not sure how i fell about them yet but i kinda like them..

edit the password jdm ones arent even that much more i might just get those if i end up gettin side skirts
i belive the password ones WONT fit the usdm cars.
otherwise everyone would have them.

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oh yea true your prolly right but then again why wouldnt they fit??.. im picking up an ls bottom end tomorrow im pyched is only runnin me 50 bucs all i need is rings bearings and a hone.. then a head but itll come together minght go ls/vtec but not sure yet

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well here it is the cylinders are in exelent shape all they need is a light hone.. the pistons just need the carbon removed and the will be good.. i also need an oil pan and baffle but oh well i wanted a project so i got it.. the plans of right now are to rebuild the bottom end, obx oil pan, prolly an ls head woth crower stage one cams and thats it for now prolly strap it to the bottle down the road.. anyway here are the pics..

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow someone has learned alot for the past year.im glad to see that you have choose to go with a dohc b-series swap.looks like a fun project thats going to need time and money.keep up posted with every little detail.

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i just ordered all the main studs so once they get here and i get a little more money the block will be taken to the machince shop for a cleaning and hone

Silver Bullet

6 spd = titis
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn bro...where do u come up with all this money...i dont buy clothes or anything just to hook up my ride and ur going b-series now whoa...good luck bro

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dude i picked up this bottem end for 50 bucs.. i dont reall plan on havin this motor done till like next springish earlier would be great but who knows.. and the money i just work all the time.. i dont really apend my money on anything else

dwack91

5+ Year Member
great work i was thinking of doing a wire tuck but talked myself out of it but after seeing urs i might go for it. i noticed that we have the same kinda car red std hatch lowed with black wheels and tint

Last edited:

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your car looks pretty good dude i like it.. yea are cars are very similar to eachother

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Finally.. got the damn mainstuds from acura next pay i will be ordering the bearings and posibly the hone tool

TiiM iiS l3eAsT

Scamming Piece Of s**t
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
on the adjustable coilovers is it when its spun all the way down its at its lowest? or at the top its at its lowest?