4gcivic69's build thread

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dont have that kind of money or i prolly would of done an ls swap but since im 16 with no year round income i chose the d series option

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i repainted my valve cover today and i think it looks damn good and better than the old one..

i had masked the letter but since they looked so dirty next to the new paint i hand painted them silver.. and this one def looks a hell of alot better than this

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well today i carpeted my speaker box it looks pretty good the pics are shitty but i couldnt hold the camera still anyway here they are..

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
here are some better pics of the box in the car i still have to organize the wire but here and also some pics of my stepdads F150 he is sittiin on 20 inch spinners i think it needs bigger rims but it aint my toy..

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well its about time for me to start my motor build.. im going to go turbo here is my setup or atleast part of it..

D16a6 block
TT Rods
Vitara pistons
Cometic hg
Golden Eagle Block Guard
D16a6 Head(Not sure what im doin with that)
MPFI
ARP Head Studs
HF Manifold
14B eclipse turbo
DSM Injectors
not sure about the ic or bov yet but will figure it out when i get there

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
woo hoo i scored a new windsheild today for a 150 bucs i love havin mechanics in the family.. i got a quote for like 325 from a local auto glass shop so im happy

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
new pics coming today once i get my rims off and paint them.. plus pic of the new windsheild

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
you should paint the intake GM too and clean up the engine bay a little.

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ShinsenTuner said:
you should paint the intake GM too and clean up the engine bay a little.
i might do that also cuz i still have the paint i was considering doin that anyway

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
here are a few pics.. a couple of my basement "garage" its just an old coal room but i have nuthin better.. one of my windsheild and i put my stock s**t knob back on cuz i was tired of the cheap autozone one

Ian01ex

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Engine bay looks a lot better with that valve cover painted. Looking good, how do the kickers sound?

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ian01ex said:
Engine bay looks a lot better with that valve cover painted. Looking good, how do the kickers sound?
they sounded great until they blew.. i still need to get new subs but thats the least of my worries right now

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
here are the pics of my rims i only got two done then i ran out of paint and im just too lazy to get more today

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
dang wheels turned out pretty good. I'ma sucker for red :headbang: o yea buy my seats ;)

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
personally i dont like the whole theme of your fur seats and that long ass shifter...man i like the engine process thats very cool but the wheels got to go..in my opinion i would of prefer to stay with stock steelies and paint them black but leaving the center cap silver....i know your 16 but that doesnt mean to go ricey and cheap looking...but hey w/e floats you boat....your car is to nice a clean to be hooking it up like that....but w/e......all im saying is that your car has potential but your going the opposite....

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you SERIOULY need to lower it, not slam lower it. please

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Green 91 said:
you SERIOULY need to lower it, not slam lower it. please
yea i know it needs dropped.. but i dont see what is wrong with the rims they look 100 times better and the seat cover came with the car cuz the driver seat is tore up to all hell.. but hopefully that will change i should be gettig silver bullets tenzos also the shift boot is gonna be gone soon too and i also need a short shifter.. but i want to get my motor done before i work on these little things