4g's 90 crx si build

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea its kinda a b***h but i dont need that rusted pos anymore so im scraping it.. I got my front and rear camber kit also yesterday

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got the motor i plan to run the other day some people may not understand but this is what i wanna run.. its an f22b1 out of a 95 accord

im gonna run the f2d kit in the crx im gonna run the crx si trans it should be a pretty fun combo/project..
more updates will be coming soon

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
heres all the suspension stuff i have gathered thus far.. the camber kit new.. front struts and topmounts.. rear control arms..

I still need alot of s**t suspension wise but i have been working on my teg alot lately build a b20/vtec for it and suspension for it.. keep watchin for updates there will be alot soon

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i plan on booosting the s**t out of it and these motors can handle alot.. i also plan to later on run an h22 in it which will just bolt right in after i get this one all squared off

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
no i have been working on my db1 for now im gonna sell the f22 soon gonna build a poor mans type r well kinfa ill explain that alittle later on.. more updates will come after july there is a huge meet around my house that im takin the four door to

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well my integra has been pissin me off latley and after two transmissions im sick of it so its gonna be becoming a parts car for the crx so i should have this baby rolling by christmas break.. and then there should be some more updates from there.. im not really sure where im goin with this build yet but i wanna have it on the ground by then will post pics as i go

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i got em the arent super clean but by no means are they in bad shape.. all i need now to star assebling the suspensiopn of the car is rear struts, a bushing kit, a traction bar and rear toe links cuz ill be running da rear disks and i pretty sure i heard it throwws the toe off on a crx.. expect more updates very soon

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ordered my bushing kit and rear struts.. after i install all the bushings the only thing i will need to put the car together and make it rolling is the traction bar.. will post pics once i get the the stuff

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks chaos.. its been a really long process tryin to figure out the way i wanna go with this project its takin me a little over a year now but im just excited to finally start puttin the car together ill have it rolling by spring and once i pick up another dd since my integra died all my money will go into gettin this car runnin so keep an eye out for some serious updates soon

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well i got my bushing kit and rear struts in today so all i need is a traction bar will post pics of everything i have later on tonight

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well i havent been able to find my stupid camera but i should be able to get some pics up tonight hopefully