4g's 90 crx si build

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i would have put that fan on the front side, and switched it to a pusher fan.
thats what i did in my 95

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah i thought about that but i just decided to put it on normally we will see how the car runs and weather or not i wanna put it on the front

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well after goin through 3 cars since i last worked on this i have decided its time to bring this back.. Since i always wanted a rex i will be sticking with it this time around.. My Goal For right now is to get this rollin and possibly have the interior together by this spring.. Between working full time and my truck payment what little time and money i have will be going into this but expect some little updates every now and then.. i think tommorow im gonna throw the rear suspension on the car so if i do ill post some pics up.. This car is going to be built as a backroad/autocross car so it will stay na the zc for now but i will be upgrading to something better if anyone has any comments or suggestions throw them out there im open to ideas on the motor or the build

4gcivic69

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well I got my rear camber kit, toe kit and my stock lower control arms on for now.. im going to go get some under coating now to do my trailing arms cuz they are a bit rusty i just ordered new trailing arm bushings and i will have some nice new looking trailing arms for it.. Some pics will be up tomorrow