91 civic wagon! Cleeaaan!

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well if any of you have followd my builds or activity, last thing i was playing with was that 85' Datsun pickup. well i recently sold that and for a stagering $1200 pickd up this IMACULANT! 1991 Civic Wagon! (My New DAILY DRIVER) i just got home and its pretty late so unfortunatly i only have one pic to share. but 1st thing in the morning i will get pics of entire car, inside, engine bay. all the goodies! if you like what you see with this pic, be sure to subscribe to this thread to see more pics to come. enough with tha chit chat lets get to this.....

it is an automatic(for now)
Tsudo Cat Back exhaust
17s
and its on coilovers. not sure what kind

:D

1FastEX1994

^ROFLcopter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice, i'm in for moar pics :yummy:

ed9lsvtec

ready to see mre pictures, thats exactly that kind of wagon that i like!

Time-R

In vtec we trust!
uww look what type it is, looks clean but the picture is not that clean, I can't wait to see more clean pictures.

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ditch the dubs, and auto tranny... keep the panda paint =)

nice pick up tho!

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its fwd :( but its all good its my daily and i love this thing. i dont plan on doing too much to it right now. prolly gonna throw a roof rack on it for now. wont really start playin with it till next summer, gonna focus on the coupe for now. thought about throwing my 15s from the coupe on there and lowering the coils all the way just to see it...gonna keep the 17s on there for now. its better than riddin stealies. not too worried bout it. ill deff tryn get some real good shots of this week or next....25th im takin it to a Benefit Car Show! hope it gets some good attention

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol well see. get bad winters here so if i do slam it, wont be untill the snows all gone.

1FastEX1994

^ROFLcopter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wagon is win.
auto+non awd is fail :(

oh well..you can always swap it
nice ride though man

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
balling. i like it man. nice pick up!

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hahaaa guess id be doing my neighbors a favor and plowing snow. idk if any of you are familiar with the Wagon Attack II video....but this winter i wanna make a Wagon Attack 2.5 lol. if you dont know what im talking about, youtube that s**t!