91 civic wagon! Cleeaaan!

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
hahaaa guess id be doing my neighbors a favor and plowing snow. idk if any of you are familiar with the Wagon Attack II video....but this winter i wanna make a Wagon Attack 2.5 lol. if you dont know what im talking about, youtube that s**t!
You should meet up with a bunch of us and go to the starved rock meet this November. The wagon would be a hit dude.

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
find out where exactly it is and what date it is and ill see what i can do. wouldnt mind gettn to a couple more shows b4 it gets too cold.

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
boutta 4 hour drive from me.....not too bad. its not till the 7th of november so ill deff see what i can do. if i cant get some buddies ta go too. ill keep in touch wit ya bro, let ya know for sure if ima go.

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I just started a thread for it in the midwest forums. I'm starting a tally to get people to go!

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
boutta 4 hour drive from me.....not too bad. its not till the 7th of november so ill deff see what i can do. if i cant get some buddies ta go too. ill keep in touch wit ya bro, let ya know for sure if ima go.
ohhhhhh come on. just do it.

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol i wish i could take the coupe too....i need to invest in a truck and a trailer big enough for 2 cars. but ill prolly end up goin...u know what the turn outs prolly gonna be? what all goes on there....

Aaron.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i dig it bro, have you checked mine out? Anyways i like it, needs 15s though

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
na havent seen yours. post up the link, i know it needs some 15s but im not really worried bout that ri now cuz i dont think the 17s look half bad....

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
if anything ima get some 16x8s ! some bubba gumps witha big ol' lip on there. but it is my daily and its auto and its slow.so honestly all that right now doesnt really matter it looks clean and drives great so im not gonna do anything right now. gonna really start to focus on the ej8

4bangincivic

sup
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol i wish i could take the coupe too....i need to invest in a truck and a trailer big enough for 2 cars. but ill prolly end up goin...u know what the turn outs prolly gonna be? what all goes on there....
I didn't get to go last year because I had to work. But the turnout is suppose to be huge. Honda Tech is hosting the meet but alot of people come from other forums too. Everyone just hangs out, talks about cars...blah blah blah. It should be fun.

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i wanna see some more peoples wagons! im really trying to get my hands on a yakima roof rack without droppin like 8 hundred on a brand new one....

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i want pics of the old truck.

car looks clean as hell. nice find!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG