91 civic wagon! Cleeaaan!

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol ive got some pics of it, that thing needed more work and money then i was willing to put into it at the time. thats a long term project and i was lookin for a clean lil daily, but i had a lil build thread on here for that truck. i put all new interior in it, and replaced radiator, gas tank, and thermostat....ill see if i can find the thread. im tryin to get my hands on a quad right now as my new toy. gonna pull it with the wagovan haa

civicmand16y7

Registered VIP
thats a banging ass wagon...im digging it...ive been thinking about geting a wagon

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks! yeah i love it....i drive it more then my coupe lol. i need to do a motor swap in it asap, i was gonna do the d16z6 i love Single Cams

OblivionEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Very nice, I love a clean wagon.

Red civic in pics needs to fix his front lip, sits high in the back.

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yeah id like to find a roof rack for it, but im going with the b20... :/

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking good! I never thought civic wagons would be/look so nice with a little work. Great job

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yup b20! and 5spd manual no more of that automatic granny drivin ish. im on the prowl for a bseries tranny right now.... -_-

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
u needa trade me, ill take the wagovan as it sits you can keep the motor and put it in my sedan

JDM_WAGON_STAR

ooooo throw it in!!!! your gonna make this a hell of a wagon man, it's like your taking an endangered species and bringing it back lol, can't wait to see it up

lilROOKZ

EJh8ONIT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

harness, si gauge cluster, starter, altenator, 6 puck clutch
more too come this week....