92 si going ls

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
here are a coupole pics of the new hxs that i have now, since my neighbors are assholes i had to put them on quick an roll my civic back into the garage...Again sorry for the bad pics.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Paint them white...

purpej1

honda fiend
Registered VIP
its crazy im from mass and i swear seeing ur add on clist about trying to locate the stolen s**t man good luck on this build f**k thieves makes me wanna leave my s**t ugly...lol

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yea i posted it alot on craigslist seeing if anyone would have the heart to tell me if they had seen my parts or anything like that.....im guessing someone will show up at the chelsea races with my parts....But theres always haters out there if your all about the motor , its crazy how ppl find out but the wrd spreads quick, and thats when you gotta be prepared. Thats all i have to say to anyone that has a civic lol, or any kind of car they build, just have to try and be one step ahead of assholes that cant buy parts and just stealem

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have been getting some work done but due to lack of space and a good camera these are the only pics i have taken.

hx's, blox extended lugs

10k hids

and my awesome 3.5in n1 style with carbon tip... no i dont want this huge fart can but i needed a whole exhaust , it was cheap and stainless steel so i grabbed it

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn i havent been across my own build thread in some time, sorry about the double post with the hxs lol

latinjester

freaking theives man they suck big hairy donkey cock. but nice build man way to stay positive and keep working through it and why do neighboors have to be such bitches

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
idk but doing pretty much all my work in a cramped garage isnt fun lol

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**king thieves... Good luck bro...

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks mang, it sucks right now because im having an issue with the timing tensioner bolt it wont tighten, i checked the threads on the bolt and in the block and it seems fine. If i take the tensioner off and just tighten the bolt it self it goes in fine.

civic_dreamer

5+ Year Member
What the hell why would they steal the carpet and stupid plastic s**t when they didnt even take your tailgate hatch, just the spoiler? WTF! Or your tail lights etc. Weird. Did they take your engine and engine bay parts? So what happened exactly? Did your neighbours watch you working this car and then stole it or informed a car theif? Was the car stolen from your house and stripped or did you leave it in boston? Thats crap! I read your whole thread expecting to see a bitching civic at the end and all I end up seeing is a stripped car! Theives are WANKERS! Dont let em bring ya down. Keep it up mate. Keep posting.
Cheers.

cvnig89

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i doubt my neighbors had anything to do with my car being stolen, they just dont like when i work on it. But the car was stolen while i was at work. Since i posted up the last pictures ive been running into alot of headaches with the motor i dropped it and its still a process at the moment, but it will be running and driving before the end of the summer and there wont be any real big updates for a while, maybe next summer since money is tight and i have other priorities, even though i would like to spend more money into my EH3. Once it is all set i will have some pics up and hopefully not cell phone pix.

Synyster024

mann theives f**king blow.. sorry hear about that man thats really shitty luck. anything new done with this wicked car? i've always loved the 5th gen hatch's

good to see you decided to just work through it all.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn crooks, the carpet?? Really?? Damn that just plain sucks but karma will get them.