94 civic si..

connies96hatchie

Reinvent Your Shell!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bullshit. why the f**k would you ESTIMATE a stock b16 at 350whp. go actually put it on a dyno and you will be disappointed. period. and if it was actually correct, you'd have to have a hell of a tune and i doubt how long the motor would last. its just common sense, which you probably have very little of.
It's a nice looking car, but I have to agree with Steathy & Turbo95eg6. Does your boyfriend have the full list of modifications of whats done to his motor? Or does he post on this site as well? A link to the mods list? Something we can go off on based on your previous post concerns?

Jason-

jdm king :p
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Very nice. Lovin' everything about it. Maybe clean up the bay a little? =)

siqueen23

5+ Year Member
obviusly you guys dont kno how to get the right set up for a b16 go on honda tech there are stock b16 turbos pushin 350 hp all day.. the cars fast, we r guna dyno it in about to weeks and then well c but for now keep your dumb comments to yourself...

tsylican

5+ Year Member
bullshit. why the f**k would you ESTIMATE a stock b16 at 350whp. go actually put it on a dyno and you will be disappointed. period. and if it was actually correct, you'd have to have a hell of a tune and i doubt how long the motor would last. its just common sense, which you probably have very little of.
Bro Im not hatin on you or the guy that posted this thread....but you need to chill!!! f**k this f**k that doesnt get you anywhere...its not even his car so yeah maybe he is not quite sure what the numbers are, this is a forum, SO CALM DOWN

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
maybe the 350 whp claim was the dumb comment

MunkyRealOne

Do work!!!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Very clean & topmount FTGDMFW!!! I would love to switch my setup to a top mount but now I'll keep my ramhorn and see what I can squeeze out of her. Spray the FMIC black for that stealth look and scare people when they try to think they're slick.

Z-Tec

5+ Year Member
clean looking si. Black ftw! I like that front lip what kind is it?

cheezeonmakneez

love unicorns
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Bro Im not hatin on you or the guy that posted this thread....but you need to chill!!! f**k this f**k that doesnt get you anywhere...its not even his car so yeah maybe he is not quite sure what the numbers are, this is a forum, SO CALM DOWN
And you should probably reread the first post. He is actually a she.

siqueen23

5+ Year Member
the lip is a jdm s**t urethane spoon.. we didnt want a cf spoon so we went with this one and had it painted so we dont have to deal with cf breaking..

siqueen23

5+ Year Member
ya i am a girl but i probably kno alot more than some guys on this site its just a thread i was just showin you my bfs car... thanks to those who have nice things to say...

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Who the f**k cares how much power it puts down? If she's wrong and she gets it on the dyno and is proven wrong with the graph and posts it up, then you guys can say "told you so" later. For now, cry less about "outrageous claims"?

Clean car no doubt :thumbup:.

luispizarro25

5+ Year Member
wow nice car... really clean and slick... i just got one question, are those disc brakes on the back too. If they are why are they smaller than the front? they must be front and CTR or ITR, dont quote me on that tho.. im just doing my conversion this weekend and mine are not that big, at least not bigger than the front ones anyways?