96 SI civic

Damo

5+ Year Member
the rims on the rx7 right now are for the civic but they are the only rims that will fit the rx7 right now. because i have wheel adaptors that convert it from 4x110 to 4x100. but i am hoping to pickup a 84-85 rx7 front and rear end so i can do a 5 bolt swap to the 5x114

Damo

5+ Year Member
lets see some pics of this hatchback
you mean my old eg?

Before

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

i was going to lower the rear but i needed new rear shocks and bolts but the week i was going to lower it i was rear ended by a 09 bmw i was stoped at a redlight and the bmw hit me doing 60kph with out using her brakes

oh and i all so had 2001 honda civic hub caps on that waiting intill i lowered the rear to take pics of.

this is the engine it had the D15b7 cx engine and well it was a cx model but i allso was about to drop in a B18 non vtec

UncleHonrod

2 time Civic owner
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wow. I just read this entire thing cover to cover. First off... that guy that basically got himself banned or whatever is an idiot. Second. I kinda like those new rims. The stripe reminds me of the NASCAR logo. (I'm also a BIG NASCAR fan). Third. Why are you towing a cup?

Keep doing your thing dude. It's always what YOU like that matters. There's always gonna be haters... Just always be the bigger person and somehow make em feel like poop. Most haters, like the f*** you rice boy, my s*** is da bomb people, are mommy paid. We are self made. You got my respect.

Oh and if you like check my build. My EJ8 will soon have its CDM valve cover and Si badge on. So kinda like a Canadian clone lol.

Damo

5+ Year Member
thanks man. the main reason i painted the strip on my car is because it looked cool and had left over car paint from painting a bike. but well you are a big nascar fan like me then you must listen to country music Toby Keith - Red Solo Cup

but yeah i will keep working on it mosly last things are camber kit, type r lip, 99-00 rear bumper, 99-00 taillights, fog lights with purple HIDs, carbon fiber hood, turbo D16Y8 and paint it blue. i am starting a new job next week should be making good money and still live at home. but i want to get another eg like i had and do a K20 swap

UncleHonrod

2 time Civic owner
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
thanks man. the main reason i painted the strip on my car is because it looked cool and had left over car paint from painting a bike. but well you are a big nascar fan like me then you must listen to country music Toby Keith - Red Solo Cup

I don't hate country but it's not my first choice. I'm more of a 90's hip-hop/gangsta rap guy. My wife tho LOVES red solo cup... BTW I'm a big Truex fan since we went to high school together and I used to do oil changes to his old Silverado back before his Nationwide days.

Damo

5+ Year Member
well a small update i guess

me chillin with the cops

rear disk brakes are on i traded a phone to get the job done because i felt lazy lol but i could not get any bolts off

my brake and gas lines i got the brake lines replaced when i was at the shop because they where allready leaking and my and my friend in a few weeks are going to do the gas lines

for the hand brake to ajust it is there the only 1 spot in the car or is there a spot on the cailper i can allso do?

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks good without that stripe bud, I can dig the wheels too. Keep it up