96 SI civic

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Yeah this car has a long way to go but keep working on it bro.

Damo

5+ Year Member
well i picked up some rims i am going to clean up and paint. they are 14inch so my tires will go right on then use my steel rims will be used for winter. sorry for a bad pic my camera died and i was taking pic of my new lawnmower engine for my riding lawn boy but you can see the rims in the back ground they are off a 04 Kia Rio

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well after reading through this thread and seeing all the haterade I couldn't help but laugh. Imo car doesn't look that bad, I've see worse, and to me it looks 100x without the lip. I don't mind stickers and the tails aren't great, I actually liked your tinted tailights more because they went better with your color scheme. Anyway I'd say once you finally paint it you should get rid of the black decal on the side of the car just cause... well I don't know something just looks off about it. Other than that not bad, and the drop looks nice.

Damo

5+ Year Member
this is a budget builder and its a daily driver. so omost everypart i have got are used. i have raced this car on the track it sucks with crappy tires and rain. but i wanna be different stand out not fit in. my town is different we are into body kits under glow and big rims and custom paint jobs and i love that look well not to big of rims

Damo

5+ Year Member
well i think i should update after along time.
well i had a body kit on my civic yes a body kit but i ended up losing my job so i sold it for $200 i only payed $100 so i made money lol. but anyways i loved it with the body kit be allso winter is coming and well its time for the car to get ready for winter so i am lifting it as high as i can go and got some 95% tread winter tires for free.

but the biggest update is i now have a 99-00 Honda Civic Front end i just picked up new fenders and hood and used bumper and lights and next year i am repainting it blue and in a month or 2 i am getting a carbon fiber hood for after winter this is how my civic should look like next summer but not black out headlights

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
but the biggest update is i now have a 99-00 Honda Civic Front end i just picked up new fenders and hood and used bumper and lights and next year i am repainting it blue and in a month or 2 i am getting a carbon fiber hood for after winter this is how my civic should look like next summer but not black out headlights
You also need a 99-00 radiator support. You can modify yours but swapping with a 99-00 is easier and I've read it fits a lot better.

Damo

5+ Year Member
i was read it was easy just a small cut and a drilled hole thats it. easy. but thats the last thing i am getting for the civic unless i find cheap rear disks and a b16 or b18. because the rest of the money is going into the rx7 that i need a better carb i wanan get a weber im sick of nikki carbs

Damo

5+ Year Member
soon. i need to ask i am running a D15B with the wrong ecu i am using the p2p is that a reason i will not be as power full as i should be

AgentSi

So after I read all of this, you standing up to be different (or the same "FnF" style) you are now going to make the car "clean" and look like the one in the photo? Just don't understand...to me it seems your giving in to everyones hateraid! Good luck with build.

Damo

5+ Year Member
Like the car in the pick mosly colour front end and lip do to its my all year car and i dont wanna keep changing bumpers every fall. Im keeping the decal on the side and some other different things im keeping to my self but i wanna build a b16 b18 and turbo it because i dont wannakeep running 17s but i think i can run faster if i had the right ecu for now

Damo

5+ Year Member
yeah thats not going to happon i will get to many flamers on hear again. bit im in the middle of redoing the rx7 going to drop in a 3rd gen rx7 engine in. easy bolt in.