96romaCX CIVIC hatchback BUILD THREAD

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
seats look nice, but don't like the stickers on the back. that looks to 17 year-old-ish to me. That's the new carpet right? or was that not you who changed it, there alot of people with hatches on cc right now.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks man! I dig the stickers cause I skated for 9 years, I dig it. Its a throw back to my old passion, My hatch is me now. I may not keep these seats long I'm getting tired of climbing in and out if them already. I'm prolly gonna post them up for sale on Carolina Hondas, where I traded my old wheels.

Well Fed Ex arrived today...

Personal grinta 350mm black with red stitch, and perforated leather grip :rolf: its beautiful.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
your own personal steering wheel, nice!

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice wheel man, did you get the hub already too?

@Hecz I installed new carpet in my hatch this past week. maybe it was mine you were thinking of lol

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nah its on the way, I ordered an nrg 2.0 quick release and short hub. It suppose to be delivered on Monday but I might go grab it tomorrow at fedex so I can throw this thing on. It feels incredible.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Should of gone with fancy one to match the wheel.

nice wheel man, did you get the hub already too?

@Hecz I installed new carpet in my hatch this past week. maybe it was mine you were thinking of lol
carp.. lol. it was you.
too man hatchies on cc right now.

Hahaha clever man! :rolf:
nice wheel tho man, i like it.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Fake seats and then you sticker bombed the back? No and no again! The trunk/hatch area looks good all fresh painted but killed it with the sticker bombed seat.
yup i agree

corbeau a4s you might like if these are too hard to get out of. they hug you yet arent as deep to get out of

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks for all the comments guys and checking it out I really appreciate :D

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just get some FA seats :D theyre comfortable, hold you in pretty well and are easy to get in/out of

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks alot Huey!! Always appreciate it when you guys stop by. And for the record since Tom doesnt like to read, I said at the beginning and still do that these are Canadian replica seats.

96romaCX

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nrg quick release and hub came in yesterday, went to radio shack to get a 2.2 ohm resistor pack to install to bypass my SRS and threw that thing on, man its so sexy!!! I absolutely love it for sure!

Everything works great! I hooked it all up with no cutting or splicing and I can go back to stock whenever I want. Like a boss