97 Ex parts, crazy low prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
1997 Civic EX Automatic Transmission up for sale.
Torque converter in included in price, will not separate.
I bought it July 3rd last year from Quarno's Auto Salvage, and paid $371 after tax

Shifts smooth as silk and all the seals are new (as of July 3rd 2009)

Being as honest as possible, I will go ahead and tell you that the starter bolts are stripped :( The top one will still hold the starter in place (I never had any issues with it) but the bottom one is pretty much smooth. Also one of the front mount bolt holes is sheared off, I am Including a long bolt to use in this hole. Again, never had any issues with it and I drove it like this for almost a year.

If I get my FULL asking price, I will also include the shifter, cable, Flex plate, bolts, and torque converter bolts. Less than 6 month old Advance Auto parts Starter (with lifetime warranty) and (AT YOUR COST) use my discount at work to get you genuine Honda ATF (I work at a Honda dealer) and I will also Install heli-coils to the starter bolt holes (again, you buy the heli-coils and I'll put them in.)
Thanks for looking, and please be patient awaiting responses to emails, I'm really busy these days :/

Complete D16Y8 swap

Shipping will be from 32780, do the homework yourself ;)

Updated list of available parts :
Tranny (W/ converter)
Starter
Axles
Flexplate
misc bolts

Si wheels with like new 195/55/15 BFGs

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator:

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
The for sale section has enough threads in it, there is no need to make two threads.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
No problem. Good luck with the sale.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Allright guys (and gals) I am accepting crazy lowball offers, as I am currently sitting in the Hospital next to my Fiance' who is sleeping like a baby, which, she is about to deliver... They are going to check her again at 3 am, and depending on where she is, probably going to give her platocin (I probably spelled that wrong, but whatever) to get the ball rolling. She's been stuck at 5 cm for almost 5 hours, so they gave her something to help her sleep and gather up some energy to push my son out ^_^

Long story short, I only got to work a half a day yesterday (Tuesday) and will not be going in Today (Wednesday)
So, make me an offer so I can pay my rent on time, and not have to deal with drama the first week of my son's life ;)

Seriously guys, I'm not gonna GIVE this stuff away, but shoot me some offers, the worst I'll do is politely say no...

ALSO: Could a Mod please change the title to 97 EX Parts, crazy low prices or something like that? Thanks ;)

Last edited:

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The car IS silver ^_^

I will get pics put up in a lil bit for you guys.
My son was born at 10:10 this morning!!!!!

Shoot me offers on the grille and bumper cover guys
I'm pretty sure I already said this, but, just in case I didn't, the Grille is cut out (The silver part is still stock) so there's no Honda emblem.

The front bumper cover is also cut out, so if you're planning on installing OEM fogs, they aren't gonna fit, there's nothing to mount them to.

Like I said, I'll try and get pics up soon.

Thanks for looking guys,
Tim

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$50 for the complete A/C? Compressor included? Shipping is gonna be a mofo to TX.....

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yea complete a/c ..it shouldnt be too much if you use usps...
Alright man, Lemme see how much shipping will be, and we'll work something out... I'll have to pull the dash to get to the evaporator, so it'll be at least Monday before I can get it boxed up and weighed for a quote.

Bump for someone making a legit offer ;)

If anyone else wants anything, shoot me an offer =)

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I guess I need to make a paypal account or something LOL The grill is yours Obvlivion.

After spending the last 2 days staring at my new son, I have a feeling this build is dead in the water...

Make offers on ANYTHING you would like to have off a silver 97 coupe.

It doesn't have any carpet,
I have a BRAND NEW 00 Si cupholder/ pocket, and the insert that I special ordered from work available also...

Make an offer on that too,
Other than the parts listed, anything you guys ask for may or may not be available, I'm still undecided on keeping the car.

I'd be willing to trade everything I have for a comparable 4 door too...

Don't mention any car that isn't a Honda, or a 4 door, It will be ignored.

Thanks for looking guys, I'm gonna go hold my son now ;)

boxinggsxr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
aswesome bro congrats on the son...
ya paypal works great ....do you have the hood latch as well?
plz let me know on the ac setup...thanks

c_diddy

drove through a tree
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Congrats on the baby!

How much for the dome light shipped to 94116? Thanks.

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have no idea what to ask for this stuff guys, I'll look into it and see what the stuff usually goes for and sell it a lil cheaper than that ;)

Like I said, just make offers and the worst I can do is politely say no, or make a counter offer ;)

As far as the 2000 Si cupholder/ pocket, I haven't payed for them yet, I ordered them and blew the head gasket before I got a chance to pay for them, so I'll sell them for my cost, plus shipping.

boxinggsxr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BUMP for new Father

do you have si tail lights, and hood latch too? are you parting out the whole car?

StilAHondaFreak

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks for the bump, and I don't have any Si tails, they're still stock 97s :/ I'm still undecided on parting the whole car out. I mentioned it to my fiance' and she said money isn't tight enough for me to give up my car just yet, but, I'm still seeing what kind of interest there is in parting it out. It's gonna be in storage for a while until I decide for sure what to do.

I can probably go ahead and sell the hood latch anyway since it's gonna be in storage with no front clip on it, if I decide to keep the car, I can always get another one from work, no biggie.

On a side note, all the nurses have dubbed my son "Pork Chop" and it stuck, so just trying to be clever, when I went home to take a shower today, I put blue painters tape over the "Civic" on my club civic shirt and wrote PORKCHOP on the tape.

They effin loved it, and so did his Momma, and all of our visitors =)

We are supposed to be going home tomorrow sometime, so I will try to get some pictures of the parts everyone has asked about and put them up for y'all =)

Status
Not open for further replies.