98 civic EX, better late than never.

leothelion

d:p
Registered VIP
Will that shifter work cause the orginal and the one you have know have a button on them to push donw the thing in the shifter to let it change gears i dont see a button on that one so will it still work sorry dont know much about autos.
uh huh. instead of the button the whole thing pushes down, right now I dont have my shifter screwed in, so i have to push the whole thing down to shift, and its really really comfortable, and much easier than a button. ya just slap it down and go. razzo said that they specifically designed it for automatic transmissions, and all the reviews i have read about it were positive.

leothelion

Registered VIP
Sprayed the back pillars and the back headliner trim.

Shot at 2011-05-04

Shot at 2011-05-04

Shot at 2011-05-04

leothelion

Registered VIP
Finished installing. also got some updated pics of interior.
the picture makes the roof look purple, but it is black, cant take very good pictures of suede.

Shot at 2011-05-04

Shot at 2011-05-04

Shot at 2011-05-04

Shot at 2011-05-04

Shot at 2011-05-04

Shot at 2011-05-04

Shot at 2011-05-04

Shot at 2011-05-04

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
how long does it normally take you to take the roof out? been wanting to redo my headliner but I wasn't sure what a chore it would be with the sunroof and all

FRBOET

:roll: because he wants to?

maybe he likes the way he did his car? maybe he only wants to take off a few things and keep other things that you consider "rice", after all its His car. Who cares if its rice or even bananas it is His car. I swear half the people on this forum think everyones car should look EXACTLY the same and if it doesn't they think it should be changed immediately. When you change everything you do to please others you are called a Conformist.

do you.
No its called rice go back to 90's

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
No its called rice go back to 90's

you have a right to your own opinion, but it is just that.. your opinion. I happen to not agree with you and that is my right as well, I also think that you come off in a very immature overbearing manner when you tell people what they should do with their car and basically tell them what they like is not okay that they should only like what you do. I don't agree with a lot of things people do on this forum as I expect a lot of people don't agree with what I do, but I don't go on peoples threads and say "that looks so rice you should just sell your car and start over" or "its automatic, sell it" as I have seen you do on multiple threads.

let people do their thing, make suggestions not demands. Be helpful not hurtful

leothelion

Registered VIP
how long does it normally take you to take the roof out? been wanting to redo my headliner but I wasn't sure what a chore it would be with the sunroof and all
well if your going to do everything, including the sunroof, maybe a few hours if your good. the thing that takes the longest is getting new fabric on the headliner, its really painstaking because you want to do it right. i would just do it on a saturday that you dont have anything planned for, that way your not rushed or anything. your defiantly going to want to have 2 people with your when you take out the sunroof. i mean, i did it with just me, but thats because i have no friends lol. It goes a lot smoother with two people, especially when putting it back in.

I was about to make a comment about FRBOET's comment...then i realized it wasn't worth the effort.:lol:;)

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yah if that car was lower, and some nice wheels, it would be real nice, i like headliner, s**t looks good man. your a crafty lil bastard with them led's too.

emerican

Registered VIP
Pretty cool about the shifter didnt know that exsisted lol how much is it if you dont mind me asking

emerican

Registered VIP
glad to hear its on the way looking forawrd to installed pics and 50 really aint that bad

leothelion

Registered VIP
glad to hear its on the way looking forawrd to installed pics and 50 really aint that bad
lol i know. it was going to be 47.15 shipped, but then i forgot to click free shipping on amazon...sigh...so it cost me 5 bucks more...oh well. hope it comes in before thursday, i will be out of town from then till next tues...hope some mo fo doesn't steal it from my mail...maybe i will have someone come and check...

leothelion

Registered VIP
Razo auto shifter

FINALY GOT MY NEW SHIFTER AND IM SOOOOOO IMPRESSED!!!!!!!! This thing is quality. real quality. Im extremely happy about the results and how it looks. this thing really REALLY dressed up my interior.

Shot at 2011-05-10

Shot at 2011-05-10

Shot at 2011-05-10

Shot at 2011-05-10

Shot at 2011-05-10

emerican

Registered VIP
it looks good man i like it looks alot better than any other shift knob for an auto ive seen.

leothelion

Registered VIP
Yup. i really like it. unfortunately i wont be posting on this for a long time. Im saving up the $350 for my new seats, sigh, its going to take a while.

emerican

Registered VIP
lol i know that feeling man im saving up for skunk2 intake mani and b series t-body and vacation at the same time so its gonna take forever and a day lol.

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When my Civic was auto I had an OEM leather stitched shift knob from a 98-02 Accord auto that was pretty nice. Replacing those floor mats would be a huge step in the de-ricing, they are hard to look at.