98 sedan bucket!

Mr.Baker

Mr. Search
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
all the local honda kinds are little poor ass b****es they only want to trade rims lol. Cash is no good in honda world, you have to have something else to barter with. :???:
Welcome to the Honda world...sad as it is.
:???:
:lol:

Car looks 100% better than what you started out with.
White is a great color for these cars.

Trekk

Registered VIP
I want to get some wheels on it already, so I can start driving it... Take it to work and check the alignment, then work on putting the turbo in.

Trekk

Registered VIP
Back on track! LOL........ Finally found some rims that I like, and someone was willing to take cash for.....

boxinggsxr

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
damn if only you were in texas i'd trade you my 99 coupe with jdm d15b my wife loves white civics and she needs a auto lol nice paint job

Trekk

Registered VIP
Finally felt like spending money on this car and not my other car/stupid things lol.

One of the very few perks to working as a tech... 4 Nexen tires R16 with valve stems $316
Mounting and balance Free! lol cant charge myself.

Alignment free!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Specs... LOL I wasn't going for anything special, just wanted to get the toe in the green, and see how bad the camber was.

That was one of my biggest fears, it was a wrecked car, and I was afraid it might not track strait. Things don't seem too bad. The front might be a little crooked going by the specs. The rears are only a hair out, but one front is in, and the other is out. Both front should be out by about .2. However the car drives really smooth and strait now.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not bad man, makes me wanna paint my car...:lol:

DTvn

Damn can't believe you passed on the GSR Blades :( Can't find a set for a decent price around here.

Throw a Type R Grill on there, the eBay ones fit fine.

Trekk

Registered VIP
Idk I think blades look like crap on anything but an integra. I also like bigger rims on a sedan.

These are Enkei's 16's and only 13lbs each.

I've been driving it a lot the past few weeks, and hammering out all the little kinks. All the oil leaks are fixed, put on a new crank pulley/key/bolt, but now I seem to be losing some coolant. It might not even have a thermostat in it. Doesn't even overheat but I was able to put a full gallon of water into the radiator. Time to start changing hoses.

I feel like ive been taking forever, after 10 hours in the shop, I just want to head home.

Trekk

Registered VIP
I haven't updated this in a while.. =)

Dirty, lol its only bath it gets is from the carwash at work which doesn't clean those rims worth a crap.

I got a killer deal on a new/old car, so my funds have been going to it for now.

Teaser!

100% original, 2 owners, and the second only had it a year before he learned how much $$$ parts are for a 300zx. So I scooped it up for $2,300. Paint is near showroom 5spd, 2+2, only problem it had was a misfire in #6. High resistance was found in #6 injector. I found a used set of 6 injectors for $150 which is a deal considering 1 new injector is $140. For now it sits while I do valve covers, and wait for a few parts. This would be an easy $7.5k flip, but IDK I always wanted a 2+2 5spd. So I might keep it lol.

Anyways back to the civic!!!
I got another killer deal, well sort of IMO. I won a brand new Greddy kit for the SOHC civics. Its for the 92-95 years but I ran this kit on my 96 years ago. It wasn't till later they made a kit for 96-00 that had a little bit bigger turbo. $900 on eBay!!!

Now I have a new kit and a used one lol.

I was holding off on the install as I had a weird cold start issue. It made the car run so nasty at start up I didn't want to risk FI on it. I finally got that figured out, with my so called "flawed logic". I had a failed o2. Must of been an internal failure or something back feeding voltage into the other sensors or ecm. So I'm happy about that. That issue was bothering me and really made the car feel like a bucket for real.

Secondly I fixed the a/c! that was just lazy on my part, and the weather wasn't half bad. The guy that had the car before for some reason replaced the compressor and instead of hooking the wire to power the clutch up. He ran a toggle switch off the compressor... Maybe the r134 was low so that was the ghetto override. The car seems to have a very minor leak from the low side schrader valve. That's the only place I can see any of the leak dye I put in coming from. He also... must of used vise grips to loosen and tighten up the tensioner pulley. That thing was so mangled. I had to remove the compressor and mounting plate so I could pound a nut remover on to it, to get what was left of the nut off.

So that's the latest! Not that anyone really cares!
:roll: