'99 Honda Civic Coupe RESURRECTED! Build thread~

97GreenEX

SiR=Hotness
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, some other guy on HT has em and says he sold 6 for $250 shipped. I just said no. I'll stick with my rear mudflaps for the winter and my lip for the summer.

And do they make 195/45/15?
I have 205/40/16 on my Grids...I was wondering how badly you rubbed too on them 16's lol

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, some other guy on HT has em and says he sold 6 for $250 shipped. I just said no. I'll stick with my rear mudflaps for the winter and my lip for the summer.

And do they make 195/45/15?
I have 205/40/16 on my Grids...I was wondering how badly you rubbed too on them 16's lol
16x7?

you go to UoH?? s**t i aint never seen ur car before around town and im allways driving around
Nope, I'm going to Universal Technical Institute(UTI). I just brought down my car from home. I was at IFO. I had the polished C10's and the egay mugen lip on.

ThaJokaa

Buildin..???
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
16x7?

Nope, I'm going to Universal Technical Institute(UTI). I just brought down my car from home. I was at IFO. I had the polished C10's and the egay mugen lip on.
UTI huh is it a good school i want to go there after i graduate from highschool next year is it worth it???
which UTI though cuz i think we have like 2 or 3 here

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
UTI huh is it a good school i want to go there after i graduate from highschool next year is it worth it???
which UTI though cuz i think we have like 2 or 3 here
There is only one UTI here in houston. there are other campuses throughout the states. Yes, its a good school.:thumbs up but all the rules here suck :cussing:

ThaJokaa

Buildin..???
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
o forreal??? why what are they how much is tuition??? o when you droped ur Vic did u cut your springs or did you buy coilovers

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how much were they i wanna drop my vic
Do some research. there is a lot of brands out there. I'm on Fuction&Form Type II coilovers and they ran me about $920 Shipped last year. That price should had gone down by now i think.

CivEx1021

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't rub much. Only when I do full turns, and then I'll rub a bit. Its all about rim and tire size. SIZES that I'd recommend:
15's: 195/45/15 or 195/45/15
16's: 205/40/16
:thumbs up
Nice!.. thanks man. im looking to pick up some si's so i can drop my car more too i just cant get them out of my system lol.. only problem is finding some for how much i'm willing to pay with tires.. its a b***h finding any

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice!.. thanks man. im looking to pick up some si's so i can drop my car more too i just cant get them out of my system lol.. only problem is finding some for how much i'm willing to pay with tires.. its a b***h finding any
I don't like si wheels. I think they only look good on stock si's. I'd rather you get some 15 inch rotas and slam the s**t out of your car.

blackej7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
What shop did you work at? with the exception or North Eastern oklahoma, Central Cali to Norcal, MN, WIS, Michigan, Upstate New York, the Carolinas, Mo, and Arkansas, You don't find many Hmong people around.

Ive been all over the United States, and pretty much all the roads are the same. Its not about the road conditons but rather its really about having enough guts to go that f**ken SLAMMED/DUMPT!

dang, its been three days now and I havn't heard from the shop about how my car is doing. Got a rental Mazda 3 to drive around rite now and it's not cutting it.
well i worked at bt machine its a machine shop off of 161st and marshall. i only worked there for the summer but when i left they hired Tou's brother but i still go back every now and then and hang.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
*sigh*

You make me want a lil toy Honda again haha

Supkid....GL with it

WaLLeYeMan

VTEC POWA JAYDEEMMMM YO!
5+ Year Member
Good to see a nice car making a comeback. By the way, youre hmong huh? Is there a lot of hmong people down there in texas?