5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hey are you selling your whip?
i seen this craigslist add and i knew right away i had seen it on here
here you might wanna check it out.
i figured its prolly not yours cause of the suspension set-up
http://sfbay.craigslist.org/sby/car/588250067.html
LMAO! It my car for sale hahahahahahahaha
----> Its picture of my car, but its not my car for sale that for sure... besides, I'm located in houston now, and i've never been to the bay area before hahaha. man this made my day. I'm going to email him to see why HE IS USING MY PICTURES TO SELL HIS CAR. THIS IS ALSO NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED. thanks for looking out.

Vtec_FTW

I Scrape
5+ Year Member
Very nice coupe bro!!!
Good to see Texas Bros Doin it
Cant wait to get my new coupe lol
i was recently hit and the chick who hit me damaged my axle so its totaled...
it was my first car that i had saved up for since i was 15.
Im hoping to find another 99 ex coupe soon
but very very CLEAN!!!

BillyB98

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I want more pics of that bad boy! This car is my motivation to get s**t done.

ST8JDM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
a truck backed up in to you ?? how did you get your front end to aling again ?? it looks perfect !! i have wrk so hard on my to aling like that and i just cant do it am like 1/2 a inch away on my grill i still have a lil gay under the grill

Props always loved your car man so you sold every thing to get it all back great ! you dont happend to have a SI lip laying around right ??

Vtec_FTW

I Scrape
5+ Year Member
what kind of wheels are those in the first pic???
there very nice
im actually looking for a pair of those..
first ima get rid of my blades

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a truck backed up in to you ?? how did you get your front end to aling again ?? it looks perfect !! i have wrk so hard on my to aling like that and i just cant do it am like 1/2 a inch away on my grill i still have a lil gay under the grill

Props always loved your car man so you sold every thing to get it all back great ! you dont happend to have a SI lip laying around right ??
yea it sucked... i sold everything and had to get everything back. sold everything except for my coilovers. and yea, some mexican dude backed up into me and i had to take my car to the shop. It was in the shop for about a little over a month and i finally just got it back. sorry bro, I don't have a extra si lip laying around. :( i wish i did though.

edit:

here is another picture from today.... beautiful day but my car was so dirty from the rain we got two days ago :( at least its not snow =)

junior h.m

5+ Year Member
LMAO! It my car for sale hahahahahahahaha
----> Its picture of my car, but its not my car for sale that for sure... besides, I'm located in houston now, and i've never been to the bay area before hahaha. man this made my day. I'm going to email him to see why HE IS USING MY PICTURES TO SELL HIS CAR. THIS IS ALSO NOT THE FIRST TIME THIS HAS HAPPENED. thanks for looking out.
LOL
no prob man,. i see this happen alot. craigslist and e-bay,,
hope you work it out with him lol
atleast it made your day

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The lip! Do it.

If you ever consider putting some serious cash down for some rims, I would kill to see some tucked white mf-8's on there.

Nine78Guy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The lip! Do it.

If you ever consider putting some serious cash down for some rims, I would kill to see some tucked white mf-8's on there.
YOu have no idea how much i want some real mugens! but I can't afford a set of rims at the moment.. my c10's are from my bro's teg. =)

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry, I meant MF-10's. But yeah wouldn't hurt to try a white/black scheme for a change.