__Official free *CHAT* thread__

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I fell really sorry for you...

We hang out and all, but friends of mine try to hit her up even though they know I like her, and one guy started flirting with her when I was right there. I'm a calm guy but that just really made me mad...

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i was in your same boat Laozy...all through middle school me and my Girlfriend (currently) would tallk and flirt..well we started hanging out a lil outside of school..got really close..and i mean close close..to the point i couldnt take it anymore i had to be with her...she knew everything i knew everything..what could ever hurt us? well turns out 3 years later we're still together..thats freshman, sophmore, and Junior year is almost over..its been a long adventure and we're always going places...heres a few pics of us at the zoo on her birthday..( she picked me up at the airport..by surprise and we went to the zoo..i almost missed her birthday because i was in cali

NO IM NOT HIGH>>I WASNT READY AT ALL<<

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ah..Princess your really in a tough spot then...and Laozy..knock your friends out!! lol jk but confront her about the flirting..f**k i freak on my friends when they text her...i call them off her phone and ask them to come over to her house...haha they all hang up!!

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol, most of my friends know that I will F*** them up. I don't take crap from anybody, but they think since their my friends that they can get away with it. I've talked to her about it and I know she doesn't flirt back with them. It just makes me made that they do flirt in the first place...

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im with you on that..after your Officially together i bet everyhing that it'll stop..there just doing it while they can..mine was like that til we were official

ej_swag

Häagen-Dazs
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Man if you can't trust your girlfriend with your friends, or your friends with your girlfriend...

Think about trading them in for some new ones. lol

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya, but the first time we went out, they still thought it was cool to flirt with her, mostly when I wasn't around. I've changed since then and I think that it will work out better than last time. I just gotta be with her more and do something about the whole other guys flirting with her.

JdmPrncss

I ♥ NYGraFFit :)
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just ask her to dinner, just you two. And see how things go. If well, then ask her out again. Lol and for real tell her how you feel... I know it seems like a lame "homo" thing, but for real girls don't know what your thinking unless you tell them! Lol

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok. I'll ask her out to dinner or a movie. I do tell her how I feel and she does to. I just need to confront the guys about flirting with her.

JdmPrncss

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well if yall both like each other than duh make it offical!! Lol Just ask her out!! They should back off once yall are an actual couple. Right now she is still "single" so it doesn't "hurt" anything in there eyes

JdmPrncss

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
But I'm signing off for the day... FB me if yall need anything lol... Schuyler Crenshaw

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha thanks Prncss. I'll talk to her when she isn't busy and I'll ask her if she wants to do anything. If everything goes well, I'll speak my mind and ask her out. :P And see ya later Prncss!

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Hey can you guythz help me out?? Im making a presentation on the pros and cons of owning a hybrid vehicle.

Basically, I need to know how long it will take to make up the costs of owning a hybrid vehcile with the savings at the pump if the driver drives 10000 a year.

Civic Hybrid:
Starts at $23000
Gets 42MPGs combined
Civic Sedan:
Starts at $15000
Gets 30MPGs combined

I keep trying different ways to figure it out but it doesnt compute. Can someone help me out?

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10,000 miles divided by the mpgs that the car gets multiplied by the cost of a gallon of gas and you have the cost of driving that car 10,000 miles.

edit: actually i dont think that works

XpL0d3r

I had a Civic once.
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**k my database class. Soooo borringgggggggggg... I'm already bored and it hasn't even started yet... 9 minutes. lol.