after a long time, BillK is back

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well its a sad day but the car is going back to all stock. suspension is all back to normal all stut bars have been sold. Im not selling the car im just done with the moding of it. its going to be my daily driver for a few years.

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well since the last post I made here the car went back to stock and I blew the trans. had a 100% brand new one put in and said hell with it not having anything done to it so I started moding it again. Lowered on Ground Control coilovers and blown ass KYB's. Sparco rims for the winter. i have another set of 17s tp put on come spring. Polish AEM intake and fully polish Flaken strut bar and lower rear tie bar. not the best looking right now but come spring it will look even better then before.

mylovehx

Hatches rock
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How'd that happen?? Nice 4dr btw! I usually don't like them much but yours looks pretty sweet.

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
How'd that happen?? Nice 4dr btw! I usually don't like them much but yours looks pretty sweet.
on thanksgiving day it went out. No real signs at all. I was driving up a big hill and it down shifted and then the RPM's just shot up and none of the gears worked after that. so I had it towed to Honda and got a new tranny put in.
And Thanks for liking my car. I love it.

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well guys its been over a year since ive posted something in the thread. Ive been working a lot but still having fun with the car as much as I can I guess. New home and new girl friend plus work dont leave me much time for the car. heres a few new pics.

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
just trying out the new cell phone camera today. I think the pics came out clear.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it! Not too many seventh gens on the site these days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BillKisme

IM a Carbon Fiber whore
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks.

Ive been a part of this site for the last 8 years I guess. Ill keep posting pic every now and then. I do more looking then posting.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
In may I will have been here for two years. A lot of the older members have been coming back on lately and I think that'll be good for the site. Good to meet you!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like it :D