Andres H22 hatch build

andre4444

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not yet, hahah, i wanna get my coilovers and then i need a nice day... it rains 24/7 here in the winter :( ill try though... looks so mean with the sportmax and vr6 lip... drool

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i have some TenzoR sleeve coilovers i'll sell you if u are interested. PM me.

EF Honda EF

Your heat problem is deffinitly a thermostat problem. It is more than likely sutck open which wont allow the coolant to heat up enough because it is going threw the cooling prosess too much and wont give you nice heat.

andre4444

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Your heat problem is deffinitly a thermostat problem. It is more than likely sutck open which wont allow the coolant to heat up enough because it is going threw the cooling prosess too much and wont give you nice heat.
nah man, i just replaced the heat sensor thing for the fan switch and now my fan isnt on all the time and the car warms up normally. i have heat in both my heater hoses as well... i duno... s**t pisses me off...

i already ordered my ksport coilovers, should get em this week, thanks anyways kyle

my 5th gear synchro is gone because going into 5th will grind unless i press the clutch in and wait 2-3 seconds.

shittty! damn hmotorsonline :evil:

andre4444

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
* 35% restocking fee on ACCEPTED returns
* All parts sold "AS IS" may not be returned
* No Returns or Deposit refunds
* Deposits forfeited after a 5 day period
* $25.00 service charge on returned checks
* On all parts hmotorsonline.com/HMO or seller is not liable for any labour or any incidental or consequential damage or loss.
they have that and a start up warranty... i'll call them but i duno what they will do about it

andre4444

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
alright, ill try

hey on a different note i think you should watch this movie http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

the maker of it supports ron paul! watch the 2nd half, its about 911/bush/media controlling us... stuff like that, really interesting... i already posted it in off topic :oops:

andre4444

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha, nope, not going to, f**k it, its fine how it is =)

its freakin sunny today, might take some pics

... still havent recieved the coilovers yet... argg

andre4444

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
yay
got my center console n s**t to fit all nice even though i mounted the shifter on top of the hump.

how i mounted it:

and how it looks now

hehe, just thought id share, maybe some future H swapper will search and find this shiaaat.

andre4444

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
u wanna sell that ECU cover? i might be interested.
haha, why would you want it? its just the stock civic one, i was thinking of modifying it to fit over the P13

grab one in a junkyard man, they're plentiful, i know you know that though.

andre4444

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha ,yea man, just anoether 10ggg's
heh, maybe eventually i will build n turbo, it'd be sweet!

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
haha, why would you want it? its just the stock civic one, i was thinking of modifying it to fit over the P13

grab one in a junkyard man, they're plentiful, i know you know that though.
yea they're all rusted out.