Audi B7 S4 - Bagged, CCW, Louder than your daddy's truck

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
like i said before a much better choice than an infiniti. been eyeing a b6 for a few weeks now, just have to get the truck sold or play with two toys =) why didnt you get the b6? the cost alone is huge. dont get me wrong sexy car but you is still _young ;)

lethal6

Your Mom's Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just jumped into the locator. They aren't lying about the grill. There are some dealers that have them in stock but as far as warehouses go the one in vancouver, canada looks to be the only one holding and they only have 1 of them.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Audi B7 S4, guzzlin gas and kickin ass

like i said before a much better choice than an infiniti. been eyeing a b6 for a few weeks now, just have to get the truck sold or play with two toys =) why didnt you get the b6? the cost alone is huge. dont get me wrong sexy car but you is still _young ;)
eh don't like b6 headlights and tail lights as much, also a girl I know built one and she is a complete cunt waffle. it's all over the internet a lot. I also just wanted something newer and cost really isn't an issue. 349 a month isn't much at all, and my free time when not at work is the drive to and from.

now student loans are another story, putting 1000 a month on that little bastard

Last edited:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh don't like b6 headlights and tail lights as much, also a girl I know built one and she is a complete cunt waffle. it's all over the internet a lot. I also just wanted something newer and cost really isn't an issue. 349 a month isn't much at all, and my free time when not at work is the drive to and from.

now student loans are another story, putting 1000 a month on that little bastard
Cunt waffle. Interesting.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

Puma

Has no filter
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOVE this!! Congrats!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LOVE this!! Congrats!

thank you!

so the s and I went out to do donuts but unfortunately I had no camera man with. they weren't that exciting though, I need more snow and Quattro is to damn good. drove it up the hill in my backyard no problem

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Put the r8 rep rim on it. Looks swweeeet =)

you just used the words rep, I will never buy reps.

at the moment the current wheel choices are

tracer tech 2
Ccw lm5t
watercooled ind 3pc cc10
1552 Tarmac in 3pc
Schmidt th lines but they would suck to clean

18x10 et35 ball park seems to be around the area I'll fall in with either a lot of stretch or a lot of meat

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well got the oil changed today and the ecs oil cap on, also got to break the hymen on my new drain pan. big ol 15 quarter.

also started to look into how I'm going to do piggy pipes and found a leaking clamp so replaced that.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well the black grill should be here Saturday

Was going to knock out my pre cats but I'm debating if I want to wait till I order the jhm 93 tune first.

My grandfather passed away though so I've been pretty busy between helping family and work. Next three days are paid leave so maybe I'll take a little time to do something for myself

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

New oem grill and wheel install tool. Going to take the tool to work and make probably 5-10 more for some friends

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beautiful. Can't wait to see it on the car. Wheel installer?

Sent from my Nexus 7

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Beautiful. Can't wait to see it on the car. Wheel installer?

Sent from my Nexus 7

Should go on tomorrow. Yup since they use studs instead of lugs you gotta hold it up and align the holes. I don't have time for that s**t