B-day present

Status
Not open for further replies.

UberRare

Banned
Your the ones that were trying to take everything I said in the beginning as negative comments.....Just trying to find any little thing to jump on me about..

and my wheels are forged rays....

EK9_1AB

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
SORRY BUB no props from me... your parents bought it as is.. and well wheres the work you put into it

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
um........ do i get warned for this 2named lame-o? Hope not.. i did go a bit scottish on his ass y0..

See if i get warned cause of this dude.. i'll be eh, pretty upset :( ...........

xsyzygyx

Better Than You
5+ Year Member
Baller

Man, that car is baller as hecks dawg. Man shoot, it's tight that your parents bought it for you too. I wish my car was that nice and i never had to work on it. Easier + Cooler, I'd rather have bought than built anyday, ya heard?? Man I am seriously jealous of you, probably like everyone else in this thread. straight hatin' up in herr. and I hear you on the Italian breads man, I done heard you. peace man. good lucks 2!!

Destroy

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man, that car is baller as hecks dawg. Man shoot, it's tight that your parents bought it for you too. I wish my car was that nice and i never had to work on it. Easier + Cooler, I'd rather have bought than built anyday, ya heard?? Man I am seriously jealous of you, probably like everyone else in this thread. straight hatin' up in herr. and I hear you on the Italian breads man, I done heard you. peace man. good lucks 2!!

Someone check the IP, I bet you a million doll-hairs that this is the OP.

1Draw

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I bet the car wont survive 1 tear in his hands, 1st too young, 2end it was free, 3erd he did not build it himself, those 3 reasons tell you what, he has no experience, the car has no true value to him so easy come easy go!
Point Blank, but I still think the Ride is sick.
Take easy bro embrase your parents gift

xsyzygyx

Better Than You
5+ Year Member
you should have bet real money cause it is him i just checked....:roll:
are you kidding me? this isn't anyone. i don't even know who you guys are talking about. I just looked up baller civic on google and this thread came up. i'm sorry you guys can't handle me giving someone a compliment and i'm sorry you guys are jealous that your parents didn't buy you a nice car to mod. damn. btchs ain't sht.

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
yea, i call this one a bullshit post...not seein it...how would parents know what to look at? wouldnt they have bought a REAL riceburner thiking it was cool? and jawn had a point, where the f**k u gonna get a japanese can in michigan/ohio...for real dude...

xsyzygyx

Better Than You
5+ Year Member
how would parents know what to look at?
how do you know what to look at? because you spend all day in these posts.. right? well does it matter what age you are to be a honda enthusiast.. i mean c'mon you guys, old people like cars too.. god damn.

WeSt1LLiReSt

5+ Year Member
Wow stop arguin, seriously its the internet, im pretty sure everyone here is 16+ so stop actin like little girls. Yall aint got anything better to do with ur life??

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
im just sayin, if i told my mom to pick out a car for me, $100 bucks says she'd pick a car straitt outta the fast and the furious movies, all riced up and s**t,...my dad would pick an older mustang. donnt get me wrong, my parents met at the drag, and raised me on monney from racing selling peoples pink slips back to them after a race. i aint pullin nothin from the car...the dude seems like an ass for takin the car all to himself and not throwin out credit to how nice it acutally is, ya'know? so slow ur roll, lol

xsyzygyx

Better Than You
5+ Year Member
Wow stop arguin, seriously its the internet, im pretty sure everyone here is 16+ so stop actin like little girls. Yall aint got anything better to do with ur life??
i AM a girl so what's it to ya? man, this forum is messed up. i cannot believe ya'lls still here. cheez and rice. ya'lls straight trippin' up in herr.

Status
Not open for further replies.