Back in the game! with an Accord.. ?

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Yep finally found one that was clean, and what I was looking for. 96 Accord ex, f22b1 with 158k, all stock, no rust, no dents, nothing. Interior is mint, everything works.. Big plans for this one :lol:

First thing is dropping it, which I am getting a pretty much new set of megan coils off a buddy, then a bunch little exterior stuff pretty much. sorry for the s***ty pics, I'll have better ones this weekend.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NICE DOOD i used to have a 97 EX loved that thing, and they look SEEEXY as FAK when dropped, in for updates!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
nice man. I like that body style accord gl with it man .

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Hah I just got one too! How much did you pay for yours?
I got my 97 Ex with 223,xxx for $1600.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
I ended up paying 3k for mine lol this thing is soo smooth, i love the ride. But it will change when I drop it though ha

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
what the plan for it?

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I ended up paying 3k for mine lol this thing is soo smooth, i love the ride. But it will change when I drop it though ha
haha damn thats a lot!! I didnt even think they were worth that much. Yours looks pretty clean and taken care of though, I like it. Yeah it rides soo smooth I love driving mine, its a very comfortable car specially for its age.
Do you have any pics of your interior? Engine bay?

I found mine on craigslist and they were asking for $2500. I got them down to $1600 because of a few missing cosmetic items and a second gear grind which was MOSTLY fixed with a Honda MTF change.:cool:

L3IX

YESSSS!! theres a kid down here in Waukesha that has one like that, that is boosted. but hes is no where as clean as yours..

Avant Uprising

GONE FISHIN
Registered VIP
ive always been an accord person over a civic more room and not overplayed and can look very good when done right

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Plans are just suspension work, and exterior stuff like a lip, hids, visors, tintt etc. Painted the rims and rigged up an intake lol ill have pics up later.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Well got a 260$ ticket so car will be on pause for a little bit.. Did put window visors on, and it needs new front pads so I'll probably be doing that here soon. Next is coils..

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
underage drinking? U werent driving though right? Thats stupid lol

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
yeahh well it's not gonna stop me but I just can't get wasted again and walk around town with an open beer in my hand lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you got off easy.

i paid close to $500 in the end and lost my license for three months. for sitting on a step with a beer between my legs

but these cars are starting to grow on me, my gf has one and she hates the car. maybe ill take it from her when she gets a new car