D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MOAR!!!...:mrgreen:

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
I was never really a fan of clear corners or fogs.. but we'll see. Once I get my ticket paid off, the progress will resume hah. I should get some more pics of it with the rear roof visor on..

civiceater

I thought you bought rims? I agree with the clear corners, amber goes with absolutely nothing on most cars and just looks hideous, you could always black them out like I did too.

Are those window visors in-channel?

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Some pics from last night, will be getting the rears done asap and possibly different rims this week mitch lol and nah they aren't.. i didnt know you could put them in track really lol :oops:

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That rear visor looks terrible, how much was it like $10 on craigslist?

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I actually like how that roof spoiler looks on it.

These accords are growing on me. I'm excited to see what you do with this =)

civiceater

I'm going to have to agree with the window deflector, it makes it look like a 4 door hatch with a trunk lol

the rest looks good tho

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
I like it so its not going anywhere lol I think I just need to angle it up more, it kinda slants down for some reason. Oh, and we should have full lowness by the end of the day today. I'm taking it in, and they have to torch the s**t off and put new bushings in and such. More money I don't have but it needs to be done, especially with Automotion this weekend in the Dells.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Have you thought about doing an SMD conversion for your interior lighting?

I did it on mine and it looks great, and its bright as fuk!!!

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member

I did map, dome, trunk and all step lights. I dont have pictures of the rest because my phone cant capture the light for some reason.

DarkCreep

D16Y8+T
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
There is no DIY, theyre just replacement bulbs.

I got them from a vendor here called LightsOnLED or something like that, I would like to purchase more but i cant the vendor section anymore. So I ordered them from Amazon, from this seller to be exact EZ Motoring.

The dome light will be a perfect fit but the doors, map, and trunk will be a tight fit, just push a little harder.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B006R0XYGY/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00
Order 4 sets of those and itll completely cover your car. Im thinking about ordering the license plate ones too, but im not sure if I want more attention since my license is suspended in CA :X

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Some pics. Nothing really new. Probably getting full suspension in a few weeeks.

ewww

monster truck :lol:

95coupeWI

Registered VIP

front is also lowered more, front mud flaps are maybe an inch off the ground :lol: will be going lower when i get struts. next is new front tires lol, roof rack, exhaust, corners ect.

Culberson

condoms prevent minivans
good lord thats a huge roof rack,the ladder cracked me up though! i like it,looks legit. good job dear sir!