Back in the game! with an Accord.. ?

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
you got off easy.

i paid close to $500 in the end and lost my license for three months. for sitting on a step with a beer between my legs

but these cars are starting to grow on me, my gf has one and she hates the car. maybe ill take it from her when she gets a new car
Yeah I guess I did get kinda lucky.. And yeah the ol bottle caps are pretty rediculous lol but better than steelies imo

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Can't believe i missed this thread... I also have an accord but 98 sedan, your car looks really clean. good luck with your build bro...

Al-v

Not bad man, can't wait to see it lowered!

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Yes this whore needs to be dropped asap and it pisses me off every day lol I am really hoping to get it lowered this weekend before a club meet on sunday

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Just ordered a rear roof spoiler, 2 inch drop this weekend and possibly throwing a greddy muffler on too.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
hahah creeper!! but yeah I got both.. and that one didn't help the ol bank account either. And there will be updates this weekend, mitch you should come to that meet on sunday

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
thanks man, i wish i could get the rear dropped, but the lower strut bolt is f*cked on the drivers side soo it will have to wait until that gets settled.. Pics from a local meet today.

And an NSX :lol:

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Little better pic. Got the rear roof visor on, looks good. Just need to work on getting the rear dropped, then amber corners, rims, and exhaust :lol: