Back in the game! with an Accord.. ?

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Just got offered to trade for a 97 ek hatch, b16a swap with 70k, semi built head, sir front, very clean, brand new buddy club coils and more.. seems like a decent trade to me..

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Please god do it

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
That's what I was thinking.. Only problem is he's from like 4 hours away lol but I'll keep you guys posted.. Oh yeah it has white HXs on it, not the slips.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Who cares. Go get it

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
f**k living with your parents.. of course they wont let me do it because its such a god damn hassle for them to switch the insurance, lazy pieces of s**t.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Yeah i got a buddy who does that I'm gonna see how much it will be.. shouldnt be much for a 97 hatch lol

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
in fear of hurting your feelings, i wont comment on these. because having a different opinion brands one as a hater. just know hite gets dirty easy and seats get touched more than any other part in a car. i hade a dove interior once and it SUCKED

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Yeah, I've got plenty of leather cleaner for them.. I'm gonna have another talk with the rents and see if I can convince them to let me trade. I was told this morn they said no because of the seats I was getting today, so there might be a chance.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Yeah I know.. Looking through everything there's over 4k in suspension and motor parts lol.. which is worth more than my car total lol.. I want it really bad.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
either

a. the car has a salvage title and something is f**ked up

b. the kid is retarded.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
I talked to the guy for 2 hours yesterday.. Everything seems pretty straight to me. We are kind of in the same boat, looking for something new, I haven't had a hatch yet, he hasn't had an accord, he wants a 4 door and likes the stance..

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
no s**t, dont be retarded, id already be there at the kids house waiting on him to get outa bed, f**k what your parents say. one phone call to the insurance company isnt gonna ruin their day