Back in the game! with an Accord.. ?

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
240s are the new Civic :roll: They're getting stolen now more than Hondas are.

Fanboy drift kids <<<<

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
a good roll and pull, stretch, and camber and you could get those to actually fit ok

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ya but those wheels are hideous...

Know what i mean?

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
How are they hideous? I'm sorry they aren't black rotas or some other fanboy s***.. And they will fit, I've done plenty of measurements and such to make sure.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The wheels just don't exactly fit the flow of the car. They look very euro.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
I was thinking about plasti dipping the center white, or another color and keeping the lips chrome..

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
how bout throwing them out? and alex, euro, no. mexican, yes

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Im not trying to be mean.

Serious question-- are you mexican?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they are better than diamond racing steelies for sure, i wouldnt say they are a euro design. remind me of trailer wheels but might just be the angle. the huge poke is the issue, and its because its not that low and has balloon tires.

and enough with the negative comments, its his car

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
they are better than diamond racing steelies for sure, i wouldnt say they are a euro design. remind me of trailer wheels but might just be the angle. the huge poke is the issue, and its because its not that low and has balloon tires.

and enough with the negative comments, its his car
For real man, you are the only one who sees where I'm coming from here. I got an awesome deal on the rims, i am saving a lot of money by making these fit, compared to buying wheels that would require less to make them fit, if you understand where I'm coming from. And the car is pretty low my man, wait till I tuck the tires, this thing will barely be driveable lol But other than the rims, I'm planning on getting some fender fasteners for the front bumper, a new steering wheel with a quick release, possibly some type r rep seats, and a few other little things.. Depends on what Christmas brings. And no, I am not a mexican lol far from it.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those wheels aren't my cup of tea, but if you like them then more power to you. That thing is crazy low. Lol

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk 2

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh its not low in my book, but im almost tucking wheel

civhatch92

That's my honda.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
gonna need a widebody kit to get those bad boys to fit under the fenders! DAYYYUMM!

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
My car is one if not the lowest Honda in my city of 80k people.. I don't go by tucking rim because it's easy to tuck larger rims. Go by bumper or frame height. I cant get my foot under the front bumper. It will be plenty low when I tuck tire like I said.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My car is one if not the lowest Honda in my city of 80k people.. I don't go by tucking rim because it's easy to tuck larger rims. Go by bumper or frame height. I cant get my foot under the front bumper. It will be plenty low when I tuck tire like I said.
:lol: ill resist what i want to say, but in the future you could be low after the wheels are figured out. but at the moment you are not tucking tire even

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
yeah because i cant obvi hah when i first put them rims on, i had the fenders sitting on the tires and I couldn't get out of my driveway lol.. That's another reason why I like these rims, I can go super low on them, but my ride will still be good because I don't have to max out the coils.