Bay Area my car was stolen this morning

redsidriver2

Banned
between 3 and 6 this morning my car was stolen from in front of my house .im gonna put the most recent pictures i have available that seanjohn took in october . i had more recent pictures but they are in my camera wich i left in my car . plate number is 4MMA948 .

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
f**k. :???: Sorry, I wish you the best of luck with recovery.

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
dat s**t really sucks? alarm? theft deterrant device? any signs of broken windows?

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
BLK_B16A said:
damn man sorry to hear that where do u live at?
I'd have to guess Cali, the Bay Area, 408.... (readng from thread title and his location listed)

redsidriver2

Banned
well i pretty much let them have it i have an alarm wich i dont think i set so my doors coulda been wide open . i have a fuel cut off swicth wich i didnt set and my autolock wasnt on . i think i had a sign that said free car . and yes it was the bay 408 . car was low on gas so probally had to stop somehwere and get gas. oh yeah i was parked right behind my sisters car but shed had all her s**t on her car alarm fuel switch and autolock

Last edited:

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
s**t man im sorry to hear about that. I liked your car.

You know what the most likely outcome of this will be. SJ and Sac are some of the worst places for stolen cars.

My condolences.

420GREEN

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yo, I used to live in the 408/ 510............ you're s**t is most likely in East Oakland......where they find all the Honda's all stripped out...............there are some peeps in Fremont that gank s**t, but they went legit....so you're s**t is probably in Oakland in a chop shop...........basically an Asian owned bodyshop that will take some money to use there shop to strip whatever ya bring.....................I remember there were 18 integra's stolen in one weekend, cops put out a $12000 reward for whoever gave them info on the b***h's stealin everyone's s**t...........but yo take a trip out there and look for your s**t, bring some boys and a C-phone with speed dial to the local police.............you'll probably find it in a few weeks anyways................look on Ebay for your s**t or check pawn shops and somethin will turn up.........takes time bro but ya gotta check them fools........to the local cops you're another police report, call the Alameda County Vehicle Theft Division.........those guys actually give a s**t.................PEACE

Last edited:

redsidriver2

Banned
theyll find it eventually its the condition they find it in that im worried about i just really hope it doesnt get salvaged might see it on the side of the freeway also my alternator went out yesterday and today is my only day off so i might cruise a few streets and freeways within a reasonable area . oh yeah did i mention this is the second time its been stolen guess i never learned my lesson the first time with anti theft

Yoshiod9

the english teacher
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sucks about your car bro. my condolences to you. out my way when i'm off school all our stolens end up out in richmond. those f**kers drive over the bridge to steal some cars. damn i hate them. don't leave your s**t unarmed if you're in fairfield.

Commodore

back again
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah dude that sucks man, hope you get ur car back, and hey thats me in front of your car in the 2nd pic
good luck

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOOOOOOOOOO , I cant believe your car got stolen.....your car was cherry and that jackson supercharger on there was mint.......good luck man..if I was up in the bay I would cruise around and look for ya but Im down in SLO...sorry man, good luck

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alicia lives in the bay, I let her know to be on the look out..good luck

redsidriver2

Banned
just got soem bad news from my dad guess he talked to the insurance and they are only gonna give us 2 weeks for it to turn up before they send me da money. that is defenately not what i wanted to hear 1dt time it was stolen they found it like 3 weeks later i hoping for at least a month :((((((((((((((((

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry to hear about your car man...wish i could help u out...i will give a shout out to my friends up there and have them keep an eye out

nd4sped

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Damn you Californians are notorious for having your s**t jacked. Ill never move there.