Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
double0prelude said:
one word...club
Club dosent do s**t. It might intimidate the amatures. You can simply use a hack saw to saw throught the steering wheel and just pull the CLUB off. Takes about 5 mins or so.

aznboyrice

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
autolock would've made it difficult for them to take it unless they had a tow truck. Well just let it be a lessoned to be learned and hopefully you will find your car in one piece. If the cops don't get them, the karma cops will be knocking on their door. Good luck

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i'll keep an eye out too. i'm in the 408 area right near san jose state. good luck uriel! we're all here for ya.

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nd4sped said:
Damn you Californians are notorious for having your s**t jacked. Ill never move there.
not only that theres smog, chp is gay and will pull you over for something as little as no front plate or tinted windows, and finally i live in Napa Valley and some b***h in a benz hit my car yesterday in the parking lot where i work and didnt leave a note .... this dude i work with saw the whole thing but didnt know that was my car.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
*ahhh* The Cali form of theft recovery.... Leave you car parked with no front plate, cops later pull over theives for no front plate... :roll: :lol:

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
NOFX said:
*ahhh* The Cali form of theft recovery.... Leave you car parked with no front plate, cops later pull over theives for no front plate... :roll: :lol:

:haha: :werd:

sublimewls

What's Up Denny Neagle?
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you should get a lynch mob together and crack some heads... u know regulate on some fools... just remember you always wanna hit the weak ones in the mouth...

Partizan

im gay n proud luv my car
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
man, this sucks, i really hope you get it back in one piece

redsidriver2

Banned
i think so just got the stupid paper from them yesterday got all my receipts ready crunched my number and ihad about 7500 worth of parts and my camera in the car . wonder how much of taht theyll give me back

RKSskier

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry to hear that man, I live in sac, I'll keep my eyes open just in case

redsidriver2

Banned
another day has gone by without a word but im keeping my head up because im gonna be back stronger then before thieves will not take away what i love to do .they just hurt my pocket a lil . some. im searching everyday looking for parts for sale there are a few that have uniuqe markings on them that i know will come from my car alone

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
smart boy. you keep your eyes open and your head up kid. good luck. hope something turns up soon. i'm still on the look out. c ya round 408.

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
redsidriver2 said:
another day has gone by without a word but im keeping my head up because im gonna be back stronger then before thieves will not take away what i love to do .they just hurt my pocket a lil . some. im searching everyday looking for parts for sale there are a few that have uniuqe markings on them that i know will come from my car alone

hey man, good to see you are in good spirits.....how about you post descriptions of some of the parts..I am on EBAY alot and I will keep and eye out for ya...good luck man