Bay Area my car was stolen this morning

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
redsidriver2 said:
the claim jerk off called my dad and said that they havent even looked at it and probally wont till end of the week or next week wtf

thats bullshit....Id be all over them

redsidriver2

Banned
my dad just talked to his agent and told her about the situation with the claim jerk off . he wants to write us a check for the car and nobodys even seen it. she said that they cant do that until a mechanic has seen the car . also about us buying the car back if they salvage it she said that we do have that option and there is no reason why we cant take that option without any hassle. and shse gonna call his supervisor and i hope that jerk gets in trouble

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
redsidriver2 said:
my dad just talked to his agent and told her about the situation with the claim jerk off . he wants to write us a check for the car and nobodys even seen it. she said that they cant do that until a mechanic has seen the car . also about us buying the car back if they salvage it she said that we do have that option and there is no reason why we cant take that option without any hassle. and shse gonna call his supervisor and i hope that jerk gets in trouble

dang, sounds like you guys are getting fed the company line.......keep on them

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
redsidriver2 said:

ya, sounds like u are running into the typical bullshit with insurance where no one knows what going on..but keep us posted..and good luck man..

Matt

0_o
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
My only concern is that the tow yard is pulling parts off your car, especially if they know it will be sitting there that long befor an agent comes to look at it.

Tow yards can be really shady like that.

redsidriver2

Banned
its not at the tow yard anymore . the insurance picked it up monday and moved to another location . so rite now its in there possesion they just havent looked at it

redsidriver2

Banned
well verdict is in i get 11 grand and i get to keep the car with the salvage title . im not sure what im gonna do with yet so please dont ask me for any parts . i promise ill keep u updated on what i decide to do thanks everyone for allur support

civic betty

little red rice rocket
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
hahahhaa. give me your car. i hope you can find another for under 11K and swap your sweet setup in there, unless to fix it it'll be cheaper of course. glad to hear you get it back and some cash on top =) good luck hun

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
take that out and swap it. and fix it then sell it.

Blue2k2

Expect the Unexpected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
redsidriver2 said:
well verdict is in i get 11 grand and i get to keep the car with the salvage title . im not sure what im gonna do with yet so please dont ask me for any parts . i promise ill keep u updated on what i decide to do thanks everyone for allur support

Did they happen to tell u how much it was to get it fixed?...

redsidriver2

Banned
i dont know how much they estimated it would cost to fix but i will be taking it to the body shop weve been going to for the last 3 years and see what kind of quote they give me

2kstreetcivic

Runnin to Redline
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
redsidriver2 said:
i dont know how much they estimated it would cost to fix but i will be taking it to the body shop weve been going to for the last 3 years and see what kind of quote they give me

good luck with everything man....I would love to see the MR up and running again but you need to do what ever is best..and if that means buying that JDM hatch or something, then soooo be it :thumbs up