Black F&F Civic Specs

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ARRRRGGGGHHHHH :angryred: letout:

Drifting is not racing. It is not even a sport. It is an exhibition activity.

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not according to Initial D!!!11one!11!!!!2

terceltyler

The Silver Bullet
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
drifting is what happens in canada when highschoolers get drunk/high/bored/allof the above and just start f**kin around in the snow and try to do the same thing in the summer haha

DarkFox

5+ Year Member
don't hate the movie. it was made to entertain people, not tell them to chase 18 wheelers. if a person thinks it's cool to try that "driving under an 18 wheeler" or drifting on mountain roads, by all means do it. But if you ruin my nightly news on the war in iraq because you got ran the hell over or lost control and rolled down the mountain side, i will be upset because that car couldve went to someone smarter and safer. But i'm sure no one here is crazy so i got nothing to worry about.

MasterShake

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Revolver said:
Not according to Initial D!!!11one!11!!!!2
Hell yea! its not even a fact if you win, its like "what do the judges say?"

.....GTFO :roll:

Revolver

Oct 10th
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
MasterShake said:
Hell yea! its not even a fact if you win, its like "what do the judges say?"

.....GTFO :roll:
Just like figure skating. The greatest sport of them all.

Maiku

What's up my Ninja?!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Drifting can be applied to racing ...... GRIP VS. DRIFT BWAHAHAHA!!!! :twisted:

Beelzebubba

SubGenius Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Revolver said:
Just like figure skating. The greatest sport of them all.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah but figure skating has that thing where they skate by with their leg up in the air as if to say, "Here's my crotch....look at my crotch please."

Sh1ft

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The civics in the beginning were not alls tock although the engine was but there were alot of mods in it. And the bodykit was the a black widow. I do like the body kit. Lol you ppl here crack me up sometimes thinking all the cars in F and F are slow. RJ'S s2000 was not slow. The car had major mods and the car was one of the first to have the veilside bodykit and also one of the first to have the supercharger. Even the Supra was not slow nor the rx-7. I liekt he fact that all the cars in it had bodykits since it was mainly about the cars and that all cars needed to express itself. If the peopl here in clubcivc directed the movie..it'd be one boring movie..lol sorry..being clean does not mean looking good. Wahtever ur definition of looking good may be different to another person.

92EH9

flat black rat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
im sorry they were stock with a body kit....

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Sh1ft said:
The civics in the beginning were not alls tock although the engine was but there were alot of mods in it. And the bodykit was the a black widow. I do like the body kit. Lol you ppl here crack me up sometimes thinking all the cars in F and F are slow. RJ'S s2000 was not slow. The car had major mods and the car was one of the first to have the veilside bodykit and also one of the first to have the supercharger. Even the Supra was not slow nor the rx-7. I liekt he fact that all the cars in it had bodykits since it was mainly about the cars and that all cars needed to express itself. If the peopl here in clubcivc directed the movie..it'd be one boring movie..lol sorry..being clean does not mean looking good. Wahtever ur definition of looking good may be different to another person.
I'm pretty damn sure I saw both the supercaharger and the Veilside kits on lots of other S2000's besides the one from the Fast & the Furious before that movie came out (I guess that's what it had... the film had little significance imo besides seeming to give all the easily influenced bored young adults something to spend their money on). I could be wrong though since I can't remember the timeline of when I saw my first Veilside kit for an S2000 or whatever.

Not that that's really that important or special. So a company puts out a bodykit and a movie car maybe gets to be one of the first cars to be seen with it. OooooOOOoooooo.... Not really a big deal. Plus isn't it difficult to squeeze power out of an S2000 besides supercharging it? I doubt that car was much faster than most other S2000s. :what:

Just because you like bodykits and the Fast and the Furious movies (which I don't like because it puts a negative imagine out for everyone involved with imports - not than many of the real life drivers don't do that too though) does not mean you have to make sure you defend the movie. No one is going to change their opinion just because you sayd how rare a body kit is or a certain other part.

And honestly... a lot of us LIKE the body lines of Civics and other Hondas. Why would we want to much up the lines of the car by putting a bodykit on it that (generally speaking) doesn't flow with the rest of the car?

On a related note:
Veilside Company Limited is an aftermarket automotive company which sells suspension, engine tuning, and interior parts, as well as body parts for aerodynamic and aesthetic enhancement of the vehicle.

Based in Japan near the Tsukuba Circuit race course, the company first started trading in 1990. It initially focused on performance tuning, and at the 1991 Tokyo Auto Salon Veilside took the Grand Prize in the Tuned Car category, an unprecedented success for a debut entry.

The name is derived from the owner's name, Yokomaku Hiranao. "Yoko" means "side" and "maku" means "veil", which are compounded to form "Veilside".

Hirano was influenced by the 1960s Batmobile and designed along those lines. In 1994, the Supra Combat design was released and took the Grand prize at the Tokyo Auto Salon in the Complete Car category.

In July 1995 Veilside received Ministry of Transportation authorization for all of the Combat's aero parts. Following this acceptance Veilside began to produce a full range of products.

The company made its own wheels available under the Veilside Andrew Racing Wheels name, and many of their factory cars from the late nineties featured these wheels. As of January, 2006 Veilside's website lists all three designs—Andrew Evolution V (18 inch and 19 inch), Andrew Golt Dish (18 inch), and Andrew Dish (18 inch)—as discontinued.

Their aerodynamic parts catalogue was originally based on Japanese models such as the Toyota Supra and Subaru Impreza, although they have since extended their portfolio to include American and European models.
:lol:

92EH9

flat black rat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nofx- your such a bank of knowledge. i dont know where you find this s**t

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
92EH9 said:
nofx- your such a bank of knowledge. i dont know where you find this s**t
Dude.... we're on the internet..... RIGHT NOW!

:lol:

Not trying to be mean, but that was the first thing that came to mind. I have ADD, ignore the stuff I'm not interested in (yes, it can literally put me to sleep), and absorb information like a sponge. But besides that, I'm just really good at the search function when I need to be.

92EH9

flat black rat
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh, im to lazy to use the searches unless its something important. i was just saying that you always take the time to look s**t up for everyone,im wasnt trying to be a d**k.

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I know. I was just joking around. =)

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I also got into the modification game because of a fast and the furious movie. Granted, it was the second one, but oh well. I didnt like the first one much.... but 2 and 3 were great imo.

rei

jSolo
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
joe7987 said:
I also got into the modification game because of a fast and the furious movie. Granted, it was the second one, but oh well. I didnt like the first one much.... but 2 and 3 were great imo.
I became interested when I was 14 and would watch my neighbor always work on his 5th gen coupe.. he had nothing special really.. just a drop and a few bolt ons, but it was nice..

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I remember being a little kid hanging out at my Dad's job (diesel mechanic) and hanging out at the shop on my grandfather's property (owned and operated a trash truck company and now a bus service and has been working on diesels - and other cars occasionally - for my entire life too). Most of my boyfriends have been at least somewhat interested in cars too.

I was still disinterested and embarrassed by the "ricer" imagine put forth by the Fast and the Furious movie when it came out. I still am to this day. It's aggravating to me to know that many people out there think that is the mentality of people who drive import cars. Worse yet, some people even today continue to promote that image that young people who drive import cars are people who can't drive well, race often, and possibly steal/involved in other illegal activity.

renegadex96

Captain Obvious
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I liked the first one, the other ones weere s**t. In fact i haven't even seen the 3rd one and don't know if i will or not.....I liked the first one for what it was, entertainment. and some of the cars were really nice. The blue teg in the frist one was a sweet car, but you only see it in like 1 or 2 scenes (unless you take a look at bonus features)

did it influence me to do s**t to my car? no. i was already hooked on that kinda thing before i even got my car. f**k used to do s**t to my buddy's 6th gen hatchie

did it make me wanna race? honestly, kinda...but then i'd just hit up some need for speed or some grand turismo :D