Blayze2010's EJ1 build

086head

Registered VIP
Keep up the work dude! Stay motivated and dont get in any legal trouble partying hard XD I did and it just hurt my monys for the car. What color are you going to do the car?

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lemme know how that tool works for u!

I need one myself...

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I will be sure to let you know mymmery, ive heard nothing but good things about it.

Im going back with the same color on the car

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Cool man thanks

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Got a couple of lines done tonight. The rigid flare tool works wonders, much better then that china made crap. Will have pics tomorrow.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Couple pics, didnt get much done today since I spent a lot of time cleaning the garage out. I will get more done tomorrow, hopefully nothing comes up.

I know the lines are not perfect but I really only care about the looks of the lines in the bay.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Those look pretty damn good. What are u using to bend the lines with?

And which tool did u end up getting?

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Im doing most bends by hand but I have a harbor freight tubing bender that I use some. I got the ridgid 377 it works so damn good.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Did a little more tonight, only 4 more lines left to run. Im going to spend more time on the MC lines to try and get them close to perfect hopefully tomorrow.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Pics FTW! :D

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well didnt get to work on the car any today, I got off work early to take my son to the doctor so I spent most of the day spending time with him.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well didnt get to work on the car any today, I got off work early to take my son to the doctor so I spent most of the day spending time with him.
Good to know your priorities are in order.

Respect for being a good father

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good!

Hope the little one is doing better.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks guys, they gave him a steroid and antibiotics I can tell he feels a little better today.

On another note I was on my daily CL rape and found a set of all 3 brand new hasport mounts (including the auto to manual mount I need) all for $175!!!!! I will be picking these up this weekend. There regularly over $300 so its a hell of a deal.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Inside lines are completely done, all I lack are the two lines from the firewall to the MC.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Just found this build. Good work so far. What motor are you going with? (sorry if it was mentioned and I missed it)

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
d16y7 right now just to get it back on the road, i was planning on a d16z6 vitara build but now I keep thinking b series. Really havent made up my mind right now. Thanks for the compliment!

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
B16! ;)