Blayze2010's EJ1 build

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Went and got my mounts today, the guy ended up not being able to find the driver side mount. So I pickup up the rear mount and auto to manual mount for $100 brand new.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That's a great deal on the HASports :thumbs up

Mine have been sitting on a shelf waiting to be installed since I got them, but they are already one of my favorite parts haha.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks man, I knew I had to jump all over these when I saw what he was asking. Its a bummer that he didnt have the driver side, but im still glad that I got to get these.

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks man, I knew I had to jump all over these when I saw what he was asking. Its a bummer that he didnt have the driver side, but im still glad that I got to get these.
I think 1 mount is like $100 new from HASport so even with that you'll still be way under the MSRP. =)

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Not much of an update but I got my mishimoto hoses in today. Will hopefully have the rest of my lines done and get to some sanding and more work on getting the bay ready for paint.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not much of an update but I got my mishimoto hoses in today. Will hopefully have the rest of my lines done and get to some sanding and more work on getting the bay ready for paint.

Woot! :cool:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yes, the tools add up real quick. But I have several in my toolbox from work ill bring home whenever I need to use them

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Finally got around to getting my MC lines ran! Now waiting on my compressor to get the engine bay prepped and painted.

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ordered my clutch last night and my compressor will be here Saturday!!! Getting close to being able to put this thing back together

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hell ya! I havent checked in here in awhile! Lookin good

Blayze2010

5th gen lover
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks man! going to pull a part tomorrow to look for a cluster and manual pedals. And whatever else I can find

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Awesome man, I bet you're stoked. Also, good choice on the clutch. Can't go wrong with Exedy.