Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
minus the steelies

dunz1015

NEWB
5+ Year Member
I used to have the same hubcaps. I took a hammer to the them. I hate the steelies but they are better than the hubcaps, IMO.

Boricuapr_1

5+ Year Member
Do to your car whatever you want and forget what other's say, its your car and everyone has a different taste, if you listen to what most people say you probably end up not liking it, first try to figure out what do you want your car to look like, if your going with that JDM look a body kit is a bad idea, if you want that Fast & Furious look then go for it, good luck and stay tuned

nicoyita1

I eat rice. And beans.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude your car has SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much potential to look nice. Please don't ruin it. As most others have mentioned, i'd stick with JDM/OEM parts. A nice drop, decent lip kit (no ebay please), and some wheels would make your car look nice. Very nice. Just make sure you stay focused on one theme, don't mix ricer parts and japanese parts coz then it will look like poo.

s_crowley 17

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
dont listen to anyone telling you what to do with your car, do what you want to do..it is you that will be driving it, right?

CIVICEXJMS

5+ Year Member
yo man ive seen alot of civc's with bodykits and they last and look good, go with what you like. u only live once so do what you want.