Bugeye WRX Wagon

CDubs

Registered VIP
So as some of you may know, i picked up a 2002 wrx wagon a few months back and traded in my 04 trailblazer for it. Well i got it with 102xxx on the clock now its up to 109xxx (i know i drive too much but all the snow this winter didnt help cuz i had several drifting sessions with other subie friends) VJF suggested i make one of there a while ago and now that I have a few things coming in I figured ill start it.

Mods
Black housing headlights (diy)
JNA performance catback exhaust
Invidia Bellmouth downpipe
07 STI catless uppipe

Plans
Red Rally armor mud flaps
hella supertones
paint stock wheels white and splatter with world rally blue paint
possibly lower it soon
bigger TMIC
new injectors and fuel pump
STI turbo

my goal is to reach 300whp comfortably and leave it there with a safe tune

pictures of stock when i first bought it

By null at 2011-01-10

By null at 2011-01-29

By null at 2010-11-03

By null at 2010-11-03

By null at 2010-11-03

By null at 2010-11-03

By null at 2010-11-04

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
always wanted a suby wagon, cant go wrong with that

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
man the interior kills these cars for me. i love the car but the inside reveals its true econ purpose :( may i ask why you want to "spatter" paint on your rims? do you have any examples? looking forward to updates kid!

CDubs

Registered VIP
man the interior kills these cars for me. i love the car but the inside reveals its true econ purpose :( may i ask why you want to "spatter" paint on your rims? do you have any examples? looking forward to updates kid!
i like the interior, and why would i like to splatter my rims...well why not really, gives me something different to do stand out a little

example...similar to this but not as crazy

http://www.vadriven.com/forums/showthread.php?t=318998&page=1

CDubs

Registered VIP
quick update on whats been going on....bought a catback exhaust about 2 weeks ago from JNA Performance....luckily they are based in CT so i didnt have to pay shipping and drove the 30 minutes to go pick it up =) no pics but here is the link to see it

http://www.jnaperformance.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=592

then i stumbled upon an Invidia downpipe on ebay for a pretty good deal so i won the bid and picked her up =)

http://roosrule.com/04-05-wrx-exhaust-down-pipes-c-190_215_217/invidia-wrx-sti-v2-downpipe-catless-p-893

i also had an 07 STI catless uppipe waiting to go in for months now so decided to go completely catless all in one shot (the up pipe for you none\ subaru people is the pipe connecting from the headers and the bottom of the turbo and is one f***ing b**** to get off especially with every bolt rusted on there pretty damn good...after 4 hours of getting 10 bolts off i had no exhaust, uppipe and turbo on the car, and dont my engine is sideways so nothing is easy to get at)

while putting the new uppipe back in i bent the oil feed line that connects to the block and top of the turbo.....well being as that was rusted to s***s, it cracked and i did not realize it went to start the wagon up....and oil spits everywhere....so $50 later at subaru this morning i special ordered a new one and will have it in tomorrow....should have some videos and pics up tomorrow

i can't wait to hear my catless straightpiped wagon haha

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Love subaru's im not a huge fan of bugeyes for some reason but I still have mad respect for em. Hella jealous of you over here, wish I had the cash for an 04-05 WRX or STI sedan lol

CDubs

Registered VIP
Love subaru's im not a huge fan of bugeyes for some reason but I still have mad respect for em. Hella jealous of you over here, wish I had the cash for an 04-05 WRX or STI sedan lol
yeah i really like the bug eyes they are awesome IMO, not trying to rub it in or anything haha but my friend has an 04-05 wrx with sti wings and hood scoop pushing 250 to the wheels, which is respectable, his brothers first car was an 03 wrx sedan and later down the road bought an 04 sti so ive been around these since i had a license haha

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
about f**king time you made a thread chris!!

CDubs

Registered VIP
about f***ing time you made a thread chris!!
haha it also about f**kin time i started modding =) im so happy with the way my exhaust sounds and it came out amazing...pics in a few days when its not raining lol

UCCRacing

No Fun
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks great!

So you traded a trailblazer for it huh? Good Choice?

I have an 03 but it has 147k so I am afraid to even try a trade in at this point lol

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
haha it also about f**kin time i started modding =) im so happy with the way my exhaust sounds and it came out amazing...pics in a few days when its not raining lol
i knew you'd love it more after opening up the exhaust!! i need video clips bro, i wanna hear that JNA!! i have the same downpipe as you, just catless.

so, have u gotten a tune yet? you're ready for a stg2 tune, which should put your awhp slightly higher than crank hp

CDubs

Registered VIP
thanks!

Looks great!

So you traded a trailblazer for it huh? Good Choice?

I have an 03 but it has 147k so I am afraid to even try a trade in at this point lol
mine had like 7xxxx i think not too much i got 7500 for the truck and they wanted 9k for the wagon but talked em down for a straight trade, but my truck was shot, needed a new rear driverside door and front bumper painted, had junk yard tranny when my other one blew, other bits and pieces just shot haha

i knew you'd love it more after opening up the exhaust!! i need video clips bro, i wanna hear that JNA!! i have the same downpipe as you, just catless.

so, have u gotten a tune yet? you're ready for a stg2 tune, which should put your awhp slightly higher than crank hp
i plan to get a video clip today and upload to youtube =) i would go for a tune but im slightly too broke for it even though there is a deal for 200 bucks right now....tax return special haha

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
thanks!

mine had like 7xxxx i think not too much i got 7500 for the truck and they wanted 9k for the wagon but talked em down for a straight trade, but my truck was shot, needed a new rear driverside door and front bumper painted, had junk yard tranny when my other one blew, other bits and pieces just shot haha

i plan to get a video clip today and upload to youtube =) i would go for a tune but im slightly too broke for it even though there is a deal for 200 bucks right now....tax return special haha
my local guy here in town only charges $120... his day job is in engineering, so this is more of a side thing for him out of passion..

CDubs

Registered VIP
my local guy here in town only charges $120... his day job is in engineering, so this is more of a side thing for him out of passion..
all the shops here are like 500 but im looking into a shop in mass thats always 200 so im gunna see how good they are and maybe go bigger top mount by then

CDubs

Registered VIP
will have updates soon getting red rally armor mud flaps on wednesday =) and about to purchase some 18x9.5 enhkei rpf1s, payment plan of course since i dont have all the money in hand

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
very f'n nice! i had the red urethane rallyarmors on the blue bugeye but traded them for black ones. they look much better on a sedan. and nice and wide rpf1s, hell yeah.those fenders will definitely need to get rolled though. you gonna run 235s?

CDubs

Registered VIP
very f'n nice! i had the red urethane rallyarmors on the blue bugeye but traded them for black ones. they look much better on a sedan. and nice and wide rpf1s, hell yeah.those fenders will definitely need to get rolled though. you gonna run 235s?
at stock height i need no rolling and i dont plan to lower soon so im set and yeah the tires on there are 235/40r18 being the wheels are 18x8

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This build thread needs more piktars!

Love me some bugeye!

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wait, if your going to fit that wide of a wheel, won't you need to lower it and add some camber in order to make the wheels tuck?