Bugeye WRX Wagon

CDubs

Registered VIP
Wait, if your going to fit that wide of a wheel, won't you need to lower it and add some camber in order to make the wheels tuck?
they wont tuck as is on stock height but are pretty close, at 18x8 ill be able to do a smaller tires with a slight stretch and some negative camber if i go lower but that wont be for a while

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
They'll stick out a bit won't they? you said you were going to go with 18x9.5

CDubs

Registered VIP
thats what i was originally told then corrected by the seller, his friend told me 9.5 and i was like damn then saw them and he was like yeah 18x8 (tahnkfully) they barley stick out only a few centemeters

Lopez619

Hector
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Oh ok, 18x8 should fit fine and look good.

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
yeah that s**t can be dangerous at higher speeds

CDubs

Registered VIP
sp my newest update it have is a new BOV, just need a flange for it since it came off an SRT-4

Greddy Type S =)

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

CDubs

Registered VIP
havent updated in a while, decided to debadge the "Subaru" on the hatch yesterday so here are some updated pics of the headlights, mud flaps, and a roller or 2

By xcgoldenhawk at 2011-05-10

will have more pics, just got a new camera so i will be messing around with that a lot =)

Shaaaft

FNG
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Can't wait to see how the rims turn out, when you planning on doing them?

Did you ever think about these.

CDubs

Registered VIP
Can't wait to see how the rims turn out, when you planning on doing them?

Did you ever think about these.
i plan to purchase some 18x8.5 Rota Torques in Yamaha Black as seen here

and those blue "I" badges i actually have one in my center consul but waiting for this grill before i put it on

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Nice Bugeye. I want a 04-05 WRX or STi. After riding in Tonys FXT and Bheims Impreza, I found a new love for them.

CDubs

Registered VIP
Nice Bugeye. I want a 04-05 WRX or STi. After riding in Tonys FXT and Bheims Impreza, I found a new love for them.
i love FXTs they are great, and there really is a love for them, i love how i stumbled upon this also didnt really look for a subaru just saw it test drove it and then traded my 04 Trailblazer for it 2 days later...couldnt have made a better choice haha

honestly, from back seat perspective (being 6'1") and passenger seat as well, i find my wagon has more head room than the foresters, still enough to get me by but made me feel a tad cramped, but thats just me still excellent cars and would recommend one to the day i die

edit: i feel cramped in the smaller ones like the early 2000 models

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
If I wasn't jobless and had the money Id buy one now. Im looking for a 00 Si now though simply because I wanted one before Automotion 2010(After I wanted a Sti) and theyre way cheaper. Even though theyre slower and not as powerful.

CDubs

Registered VIP
If I wasn't jobless and had the money Id buy one now. Im looking for a 00 Si now though simply because I wanted one before Automotion 2010(After I wanted a Sti) and theyre way cheaper. Even though theyre slower and not as powerful.
for the money an SI is a great car, still very quick and cheap and easy to mod, this is a little more expensive to mod (granted i wont cheap out as much i get better quality parts and brand names because im anal like that) but if i didnt have to sell my civic and could afford it, i would defiantly pick up a 99-00 si as a project/daily

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
I actually was in the process of getting one all stock except lowered on Koni yellows and skunk2 catback with less than 100k. But I couldnt get the loan(trying to build credit)because I couldnt get a co-signer. pissed me off. He let me drive it and it was the most fun I've ever had driving. Well except taking my Civic through a cornfield(stupid idea I kno, but I was stoned and dont car about my civic that much).

CDubs

Registered VIP
I actually was in the process of getting one all stock except lowered on Koni yellows and skunk2 catback with less than 100k. But I couldnt get the loan(trying to build credit)because I couldnt get a co-signer. pissed me off. He let me drive it and it was the most fun I've ever had driving. Well except taking my Civic through a cornfield(stupid idea I kno, but I was stoned and dont car about my civic that much).
haha yeah a few friends have them and they are a blast, and civic + cornfeild + drugs = a very fun fail

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
a very fun fail indeed. we wanted to smoke in a cornfield so I drove through my backyard into the cornfield and about a mile back. Smoked a few bowls, ripped the E a couple times and had a blast.

CDubs

Registered VIP
a very fun fail indeed. we wanted to smoke in a cornfield so I drove through my backyard into the cornfield and about a mile back. Smoked a few bowls, ripped the E a couple times and had a blast.
must have made for an interesting night haha