Bugeye WRX Wagon

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
it sure was. so fun we took my friends 04 grand am out the next night and sat in the same spot and did the same thing(E brake, smoked, and chilled)

CDubs

Registered VIP
well nothing new yet, but looking to get new rims asap, since wicked big meet is coming June 18th, i want to get some XXR 521. been thinking of being very ballsy and going 18x10 all around, or 18x8.5

as you can see in the links the 18x10 has a dual level kind of lip and the 18x8.5 has not some much of a dish

http://www.nlmotoring.com/XXR-521-Wheels-18x8-5-Flat-Black-p/52188102.htm
http://www.nlmotoring.com/XXR-521-Wheels-18x10-Flat-Black-p/52180142.htm

here is what the 18x10 look like on a 04 sedan lowered (which i plan to do eventually)

By xcgoldenhawk at 2011-05-22

and here are the 18x8.5 on a 06 sedan

i think i like the meatier fitment better

CDubs

Registered VIP
i love the stance of that 04 im going to that look, once i go lowered

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
chris, have you looked into doing a frontend conversion so u get the wide fenders?

CDubs

Registered VIP
chris, have you looked into doing a frontend conversion so u get the wide fenders?
ive been very interested in picking up fenders and bumper, as far as i know i can keep my hood so im looking to do that as soon as possible honestly.

UPDATE: ordered my rims should be here friday, since i finally found my first choice i picked those up and htey are 18x9.5 rota torques in hyper black with 225/40/18 Nitto NT 555 extreme performance tire

CDubs

Registered VIP
yeah i cant wait, tires come already mounted (stretched of course =) ) and balanced

CDubs

Registered VIP
well i finally saved up enough to get some rims, took a while of putting money aside here and there but it was well worth it and im very pumped with my choice

specs
Hyper Black Rota Torques
18x9.5 +35
225/40/18 Nitto NT555 Extreme

By xcgoldenhawk at 2011-06-06

more shots to come within the next few days

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks good... just needs a drop. BTW, if you have any OEM parts you wanna sell, let me know. im collecting stuff for my forester =)

CDubs

Registered VIP
Sick man, looks great :thumbs up

Drop+lip= Perfect
thanks, hopefully at Wicked Big Meet i can get a lip, then getting coilovers and rolling my fenders

looks good... just needs a drop. BTW, if you have any OEM parts you wanna sell, let me know. im collecting stuff for my forester =)
right now i dont have any parts but im always on the look out, just shoot me a pm on here if you ever need anything i can see what my friends have or post a local forum for parts

looks sick! :thumbup: good choice man
thanks i love the wheels especially in the hyper black

CDubs

Registered VIP
well ive been slacking a lot lately, on everything havent posted pics of my preWBM mudding fun. Took the rota's off for the day had a lot of fun =) went out with a friends bugeye sedan and a baja turbo.

WBM came along and picked up a few ne decals some funny some promo for stuff

trying to get a new roof rack now and thue MOAB basket

CDubs

Registered VIP
Well wagon has been sold!!! havent been on in a few months since the last edit was July...oops =) well i sold it for 3700, that was a hell of a hit. The subframe, engine cradle and front bumper suport were all rusted beyond repair. Sold it to someone who wanted to invest the time and money into replacing all the pecies that hold the front end together basically. Never got around to getting coilovers for the wagon with those nice 18x9.5 rotas, but within 2-3 weeks of having the Legacy i have coilovers already on it, just getting rims hopefullly very very soon. I will create a new "build" thread for that to share with you guys

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ouch $3700. Darn CT rust lol

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm hoping the newer model turbo Legacy? Those are dope. The older wagons are hella quick even with 5 people lol.

Hey I live in NY and don't have THAT much rust. And the car has been driven all year every year since bought. Just gotta take care of the car ;).