CC Musicians!!

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Just wondering if anyone out there plays any instruments? List them here and post pics of them! Currently the instruments that are my forte are the Guitar, drums, and bass... However I also know Several hand percussion instruments, congas, bongos, xylophone, marimba, tuba, baritone, trumpet.... I think thats it... Anywho, the Lord has blessed me with the ability of learning any instrument I pick up with ease.... These are my guitars:

My Yamaha FX335 Acoustic-Electric

My Ibanez BTB 5-string

Excuse the pics, I took them with my blackberry...

Mr. Jollypants

Mr. f**king Jollypants
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
stealthy does

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
baritone ftmfw! i played the baritone from the 5th grade up to my sophomore year, then senior year. i took a year off when i open enrolled at another school, and when i got back i was still kicking the other baritones ass without playing for a year.

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
hahaha.... I picked it up after I broke my trumpet....

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
biz plays the skin flute, he should be here shortly =)

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yep, I play guitar and love it. I wouldn't say I'm anything great. Currently, my main focus is improvisational blues, but I try to play a little of everything.

My Takamine Acoustic/Electric

I also have a Yellow Fender Strat, Tom Delonge Edition (my first guitar. not my picture)

and a Wine red Gibson Les Paul Studio (my newest and favorite guitar.. also not my picture.)

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wow Joe, thats an impressive collection of guitars... I love the Les Paul... such a great guitar, but I must admit that I am a fender head, and love the look of the stratocaster guitar...

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Wow Joe, thats an impressive collection of guitars... I love the Les Paul... such a great guitar, but I must admit that I am a fender head, and love the look of the stratocaster guitar...
I love my strat... but for bluesy / jazzy tones, it can't compare. The sounds that come out of that les paul can not come out of my strat. Not to mention the versatility in sounds I can get from the les paul.

What type of music do you play xclusive?

Manderson

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i play drums (pearl with sabian cymbals). thats my main deal. However, i play a bit of bass and guitar too. I have an 05 fender strat, a 94 gibson les paul (that sounds great and looks like hell), a 1976 fender precision bass, a new sx jazz bass (i plan to do some mods on), and a couple of cheap acoustics that arent worth mentioning.

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was an all-state bass clarinetist in high school then got a music scholarship for college and stopped playing lol. Picked up bass guitar for a while (Ibanez SR405) and harmonica.

Then I got a real job and now I don't play s**t.

Manderson

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was an all-state bass clarinetist in high school then got a music scholarship for college and stopped playing lol. Picked up bass guitar for a while (Ibanez SR405) and harmonica.

Then I got a real job and now I don't play s**t.
aw come on! you know you wanna dust off the bass clarinet for a blazing solo! I always wanted to try and "seriously" play harmonica. I just dont understand them enough. seems like you need one for each key.

pyropunker25

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got some gear, but no pics yet... i got a Yamaha acoustic, my baby/tattoo...also got a PRS, and decent amount of recording s**t...

XcLuSiVeLy4GoD

ODP
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I love my strat... but for bluesy / jazzy tones, it can't compare. The sounds that come out of that les paul can not come out of my strat. Not to mention the versatility in sounds I can get from the les paul.

What type of music do you play xclusive?
I play anything and everything. I am very ecclectic with my music, and with me being so involved in church I am the Bassist, Drummer, and Guitarist for our worship team. Most of our worship team musicians play multiple instruments so we are always switching lol. But lately I have found myself in this funk of play reggae, some rock, and some hip hop, like Thug Mansion from Tupac.... Its such a sick song, the acoustic version I mean. I love playing anything from Bach to Rascal Flatts, from Tupac to Hillsong United, from Jason Upton to Jason Mraz.... You?

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I play anything and everything. I am very ecclectic with my music, and with me being so involved in church I am the Bassist, Drummer, and Guitarist for our worship team. Most of our worship team musicians play multiple instruments so we are always switching lol. But lately I have found myself in this funk of play reggae, some rock, and some hip hop, like Thug Mansion from Tupac.... Its such a sick song, the acoustic version I mean. I love playing anything from Bach to Rascal Flatts, from Tupac to Hillsong United, from Jason Upton to Jason Mraz.... You?
I'm the same way. I just want to expand my musical ability, and it's much easier to do that when you have a lot of options... so I try not to rule anything out. That and the fact that I simply enjoy most types of music. As I said earlier though, my current main focus is improvisational blues. I want to be able to play like bb king. lol

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i ustacould play me a little bit of drums...

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
aw come on! you know you wanna dust off the bass clarinet for a blazing solo! I always wanted to try and "seriously" play harmonica. I just dont understand them enough. seems like you need one for each key.
Bass Clarinet paid 5 grand in scholarship for four years (20 grand). Worth the effort.