CC Musicians!!

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I have some more covers uploaded. I think I'm getting better with the stage fright thing. I promised myself I would try and break down those walls but it's still really hard.
good stuff man. The only way to get over it is to keep doing it.

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
good stuff man. The only way to get over it is to keep doing it.
I'll have to admit, ever since I put my stuff on YouTube, posted my channel on a bunch of forums, and have seen how many people have complimented on my voice, it's boosted my self-confidence level SO MUCH. I almost want to make a video blog, just thanking everyone that has viewed my videos and have personally given me feedback and saying that I have a good voice....lol.

I'm definitely going to keep going at it. I have a few songs lined up right now for another cover. But I won't have any time to do anything within the next few days :(.

whoopnip

Some Delicious Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Honestly John, I love your voice. When you sing in the almost whispering tone, it sounds like it's right off a professional soundtrack. The high pitches could use some work, but still sound better than most I hear.

EDIT: I wish you were in my band instead of our current singer. :lol:

For the original topic, here's my stuff...

Yeah, my amp costs double my bass. What of it. I'm in a band named Exit 11. We're just getting off the ground and probably won't go anywhere, but it's fun none-the-less. I've been playing bass for almost three years now.

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'll have to admit, ever since I put my stuff on YouTube, posted my channel on a bunch of forums, and have seen how many people have complimented on my voice, it's boosted my self-confidence level SO MUCH. I almost want to make a video blog, just thanking everyone that has viewed my videos and have personally given me feedback and saying that I have a good voice....lol.

I'm definitely going to keep going at it. I have a few songs lined up right now for another cover. But I won't have any time to do anything within the next few days :(.
That's great man, just don't forget to accept and learn from the negative criticism. Positive criticism is great, but the negative criticism is usually the most valuable. Never undervalue its worth.

frankmoocivic

I
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I played bass for eight years. I wanted to be a rock star lol I had a ampeg 8X10 full rack hartke head with a sansamp pre amp. Senhisier (sp) wireless and a fender American bass. The bass had emg pick ups an had been previously owned by the bassist from inked on blood For you metal/ hardcore kids