CH33V5's Slow '99 EJ8 Build Thread

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
car looks sweet man, definitely like the mugen style lip on there. Do you get to park that close to your dorm? If so thats awesome..I know I had to park like a mile away from mine lol

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks way better than the bombed lip

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Glade to hear things are good in life. The car looks good man.

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
your place looks nice as f**k bro.

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Thanks guys. Hard to believe but it's finals week! Fuuuuck. Gotta get on my gritty.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Nice work on the essay! :thumbs up I would almost pee my pants if I got that back. I miss college....

And yeah... I had a stater say I was "too low". He said I was barely legal though because of having lower profile tires, the bottom of the car isn't supposed to be lower than the wheel... which is f***ing stupid. Here is WA it's "your headlights must be 18" inches from the ground".

zachkelly

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
That sucks man, I've never heard of anything like that around here.. Hope it wasn't a pricy ticket

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
Biggest bs law I have ever seen. But if I was gonna get a ticket for something I would rather it be for that.

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Nice work on the essay! :thumbs up I would almost pee my pants if I got that back. I miss college....

And yeah... I had a stater say I was "too low". He said I was barely legal though because of having lower profile tires, the bottom of the car isn't supposed to be lower than the wheel... which is f***ing stupid. Here is WA it's "your headlights must be 18" inches from the ground".
18!?!?! This dude said 24". :(

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks good but when's the single cam go?

Drives me crazy when people run sub wiring across the firewall and there is a grommet right below the battery