CH33V5's Slow '99 EJ8 Build Thread

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Looks good but when's the single cam go?

Drives me crazy when people run sub wiring across the firewall and there is a grommet right below the battery
I'm thinkin' boost over swap. I like the single jingle movement. And yeah the kid had the wiring in this car completely rigged. Everything under the hood aside from foglight wiring and sub wiring I've tucked and hidden myself. Wish I was better at it.

emerican

Registered VIP
defintly boost over swap IMO man

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Oh no... School is not more important than a civic :roll:

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
:hi:

Kept her, had to take the semester off. But it looks like next semester I should moving in and f**king sluts and skipping classes again in no time! Been a minute!

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Wheel well scraped the s**t outta them more than I knew, one scraped down so low that it finally popped. Going with some Integra Snowflakes for now until I can get some XXR's. I'm nervous to roll my fenders though. :/

Here's a pic of the snowflakes. Gettin' them for 200$!

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
rolling fenders is extremely easy as long as you use lots of heat and cut the tabs out

xxr, meh

CH33V5

RealEyesRealizeRealLies
Registered VIP
Been gone for a minute, got my car all nice for a show, then the day before some kid rocks me in my front passenger side
. Some before then after pics.

So basically I'm turning into Mcdonalds, the way ours in my city is set up is there's 1 lane on either side, with spots going down those lanes, then once you get past the building the lanes turn into a big lot. There's a u turn lane going from the drive thru on the other side of the building to the entrance side from the street. This kid is turning into that while I'm turning into the lane from the street. He see's me and revs up his WRX at me. Then get's behind me, before I even know it he apparently was not revving it but flooring it to rice by me in the parking spaces on the right. Little did I know that so I go to turn into a space and he rocks me. His car spins out and mine takes most the damage to the wheel. Like nothing happened to wheel itself but the allignment got f**kED. My fender, bumper cover, and headlight are twerked as well.
Long story short his insurance got at me lastnight and decided they'd pay for half... THE f**k GIECO!? It was his fault and he even admitted it to the cops and everything. But that's a whole different story.... The cop asks me first, no joke, about how my low my car is, about all the stickers and say it's all illegal, and how if he was a "d**k", he'd be ticketing me for it all... Suck a d**k a*****e. But anyway, gonna see if my step dad can talk with them and see if I can get a little more money out of it cause if the suspension is f**ked, that's gonna be costly. I was able to barely drive it home, and the next day I took everything off and looked, and visually everything looks in check suspension wise but I'm no expert so I dunno, guess we'll find out...

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Been gone for a minute, got my car all nice for a show, then the day before some kid rocks me in my front passenger side
. Some before then after pics.

So basically I'm turning into Mcdonalds, the way ours in my city is set up is there's 1 lane on either side, with spots going down those lanes, then once you get past the building the lanes turn into a big lot. There's a u turn lane going from the drive thru on the other side of the building to the entrance side from the street. This kid is turning into that while I'm turning into the lane from the street. He see's me and revs up his WRX at me. Then get's behind me, before I even know it he apparently was not revving it but flooring it to rice by me in the parking spaces on the right. Little did I know that so I go to turn into a space and he rocks me. His car spins out and mine takes most the damage to the wheel. Like nothing happened to wheel itself but the allignment got f***ED. My fender, bumper cover, and headlight are twerked as well.
Long story short his insurance got at me lastnight and decided they'd pay for half... THE f*** GIECO!? It was his fault and he even admitted it to the cops and everything. But that's a whole different story.... The cop asks me first, no joke, about how my low my car is, about all the stickers and say it's all illegal, and how if he was a "d**k", he'd be ticketing me for it all... Suck a d**k a*****e. But anyway, gonna see if my step dad can talk with them and see if I can get a little more money out of it cause if the suspension is f***ed, that's gonna be costly. I was able to barely drive it home, and the next day I took everything off and looked, and visually everything looks in check suspension wise but I'm no expert so I dunno, guess we'll find out...

If I were you, first thing I'd do is contact my insurance and tell them what that dumbass kid's insurance said. If they won't help you, contact a lawyer, and have THEM call Geico. you'd be surprised what a legal verbal fisting will do to a company. If they don't s**t their pants, then you can take them to court, although it can get costly. Usually just scaring the piss out of them works. If the kid is at fault, your car should be completely covered for the damage done. You should pay NOTHING out of pocket. If the cops were involved, there was a police report. Get a copy of it, find the part where the kid admitted fault, UNDERLINE it, and fax it to Geico. Also, douchebag cops are douchebags. Not all cops are like that. I got my EG folded up like a tuna can. It had a 60 shot Sneaky Pete (bottle hidden in the door panel), and the cop found it. He's all ".. this f**kin' thing moved, huh? Pretty badass". :thumbs up