Change...EM1 content

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Bumper back on and driven for the first time since Dec 22! Hope to get in the alignment tomorrow =)

SurgeSi

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
how's it drive?
looking good

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Thanks guys =) Feels good but havnet really gone out much. Just down the street to the store. Went to take it to the shop that sponsors the team I drive with on Sat morning for the alignment but got a call shortly after leaving saying the rack was down. So I hope to button up the interior for now maybe today and have my friend take it to the shop this week. Have to get moving since I'm due to race Sunday...lol.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well the car is all buttoned back up. Tonight I cleaned up the wiring and put the new audio/video in and then put the interior parts back in. Ready for the alignment on Friday! =) Photos to come, was just ready to come inside...lol

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
After 3 months of down time I am back on the road! Just got in from an alignment and state inspection =) Racing on Sunday!

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
First bath in 4 months. LOVE it being back on the road =)

Loaded up for the track tomorrow

DOOK washed out cell pic of the new audio area =) Real photos soon enough.

00siboy

lurkin...
Registered VIP
:like:
Just found this. I follow your thread on em1crew, didn't ever find your thread on here til now.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oh yeah, def. Get that general stuff done first. Rear main def needs to be addressed.

mportedcivicsi

Respected
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Well there isnt much going on with the car right now. Just enjoying it =)

Picked this up a couple of weeks ago. Or should I say "DeathLens" picked it up for me and is bringing it down to me at ECHM. Saved some cash on the shipping for sure =)

2011 season awards were handed out to those of us at the track this past weekend. 4th out of about 60 novice drivers with cars of all kinds. Not to shabby. And I'm currently 1st in class this year.

So wifey comes home the other day and asks what the carbon/kevlar hood would look like on her FBP. I was happy to say lets go find out :D